Married to the Mafia. Capitulo Ocho (It's on!)

Start from the beginning

"I know" he sighed, leaning back on his chair and rubbing his forehead. "I don't know what was wrong with me..."

I looked at him closely and could tell right away that he was lying, there's more to it than he's actually telling me.

But I decided to leave it at that.

"Where are the other girls, anyways" he looked around.

"They went out to breakfast with Leo and Daniel"

His jaw tightened and he glared up at me. "You're still hanging out with those guys?!" he demanded.

"Yes."

"Are you girls out of your minds? I can't believe this!" he cried, standing up to his feet and pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong with you" I asked worriedly. This was the second time he acted this way about the guys.

"You don't know what you girls have gotten yourself into."

I stared at him waiting for him to say something else, to explain why he was saying this but he just stared back at me with a panicked and worried expression.

"Okay..."

He scoffed, walking over to grab my shoulders tightly and stare at me right in the eyes. "How can you be so calm about this?"

"Because I don't know that you're talking about!" I yelled in disbelief.

He blinked at me. "You haven't figured it out yet?! Gabby its right in front of you, how can you not see what's going on?!"

"Then tell me!"

He let go of me, chuckling with no humor and turning his back to me. "I can't" he sighed heavily. "I'd get killed if I told you, it's something very serious."

"Ugh! You've already told me enough. Why not tell me the rest? No one will find out."

Diego shook his head. "Oh trust me if I tell you, I'm a dead man"

"Okay, so let me get this straight" I raised my hand up. "Whatever you're talking about has something to do with the guys and it's something really bad."

He pursed his lips, not saying another word.

"Are they criminals or soemthing?"

Without warning, he walked back to me taking a hold of my face in his head gently. "Those guys have a really complicated life, and once you're in it there's no way out. If you keep getting involved with them you'll get dragged into it too and I don't want that to happen to you, Gabby."

"I'm not going to start ignoring the guys just because you told me too, I'm sorry Chamuco and either way we'll be back home in tree days. What's the worst that could happen?"

He closed his eyes and stepped away from me, taking a seat back on the couch. "Do whatever you want" he grumbled. "But don't say I didn't warn you."

**

Santiago's P.O.V.

"500 Caballos de fuerza manejo un Camaro y soy de Culiacan. Me gusta el huiski, las viejas, las armas, carreras la velocidad. Siempre me paseo por la Anaya me gusta la fama y se respetar. No traigo el motor arreglado pero lo animado me gusta ganar."

"How does it feel to have a corrido inspired by you?"

I laughed, taking a sip from the tequila shot in my hand. "I'm gald to hear my life sounds interesting to other people."

It was easy for me to pretend to be having a good time, truth is I'd much rather be hanging out with Gabby then be at this stupid party. I've learned to control my emotions around others very well, it's something that is easy to me after all these years of practice.