Chapter 48: Quit

Magsimula sa umpisa

Huminga ng malalim si Sumi. "Let's be serious and honest, bro. For the past two years na magkasama kayo ni Tiff, it's obvious that---"

"I've fallen for her." Pagtatapos ni Choi sa sentence ni Sumi. Pareho lang kasi ito ng gustong ipahiwatig ni Rio.

Napa-ismid si Sumi. Hindi niya inakalang kay Choi niya ito mismo maririnig.

"When did you know then?" Sumi asked.

"I didn't." Walang ganang sagot ni Choi, and take a sip in his black americano coffee.

Napakunot ang noo ni Sumi. He's kind of confused. "Akala ko ba---"

"Akala mo lang. I didn't remember I said I love her." Choi didn't let him to continue his words.

"What? Hindi ako maka understand!" Pagco-conyo ni Sumi. For him, speaking informal like conyo is just a normal routine. He's struggling to speak in Filipino, that's why.

"I never said I love her." Choi said and lowered his body. His eyes were tightened and sharp.

"But, you said you've fallen---"

"I just completed your f*cking sentence. End of the f*cking nonsense story!" Choi said without neglecting every word he uttered. It was fine, continious, and vigorous.

Sumi laughed a little. He just can't believe how defensive Choi was. In his mind, Choi's too halata. Kelan will he quit sa pagdedeny?

Sumi moved the cup of a coffee near to him, and stir it, not because he wanted to mix something or whatknot, but he just felt like doing it.

He stopped stirring, and looked at Choi. "Bakit mo ba ako pina-call? Tell me ngayon na. I still have mga tratrabahuin in the office." He said to him, and take a gulp.

Choi straightened his back for a proper posture. "Actually... I would like to ask you a favor." He said and crossed his legs.

"Huh?" Sumi asked.

Choi smirked and started to tell Sumi about the said favor.

-

Lahat yata ng kagamitan ni Tiffany ay nagkakalat sa kanyang kwarto. She keep on getting nervous and at the same time she felt like getting sick.

She faced the mirror. "Ugh. What to do? Mamaya na ang meeting ko with the CEO ng partener ng company namin?" She asked herself.

Nilapit niya ng kaunti ang kanyang mukha sa salamin, at saka tinignang mabuti ang kanyang mga labi. Months have passed since the last time I smiled naturally... with him. She thought and looked down. She can't express what she feel, parang ang sakit ba? Wala akong puso diba? Pero, bakit ganito? Pag-iisip niya ulit.

Someone knocked at the door.

"Ma'am..." Sabi ng kumatok, at saka binuksan ang pintuan. "O-Okay lang po ba kayo?" Tanong ng isa sa mga helper nila.

She wiped her tears and faced the helper. "You think I'm okay? Who said I'm fine?!!!" Napagtaasan niya ito ng boses. She can't control her emotions. Pakiramdam niya ay unti-unti siyang kinakain ng sakit na nararamdaman niya.

"S-Sorry po---"

"GET LOST! GET LOST! GETTTT LOSSSST!!" She yelled at her.

Lumabas na ang helper at saka isinirado ang pintuan ng kwarto ni Tiffany.

Tiffany immediately picked up the lapshade beside her and throw it into the wall. It did broke and the tiny pieces of the broken parts were scattered in the floor.