Chapter 16: Business Matters pala ah?

---> Rio maktel at the picture! :)

Cy's Note: Na delete lang naman po ang ibang content ng Chapter 16. Pinublish ko na nga eh! Tapos yun, when i check it... BOOM! Na putol! Na kakainis nga eh. Kaya heto, same thought parin pero may iniba talaga. Tulad na lang ng intro... super iba na. =______= Btw, enjoy reading na lang po! :D

-----

Chapter 16

Sumi's POV

Kapagod magsalita, kaya hanggang POV lang ako madaldal. You see, it's quiet useless to waste my saliva in talking with damn people with their effin topics.

It's already midnight. I guess, I have to go home.

Bigla akong napatigil ng maalala ko ang babaeng yun. I don't know kung ano ba talaga ang nangyari kanina. Basta nag-away sila ni Kara, ang feeling fiancee ko. Tapos nakita ko lang siya and unexpectedly ay napatingin din siya sa gawi ko, then someone enterupted the moment we had and kissed her. I don't know, pero I felt like nagulat siya sa ginawa ng lalaki. Haist! Bakit ko ba yun iniisip? *iling ng ulo*

I continued to walk until I reach the parking lot.

"Sumi!" Nilingon ko ang nagsalita.

Oh, the girl in the prom?

"What?" I said without showing any emotion.

"A-about kanina..." She started.

"Tapos na. Nagawa mo na. You have nothing to do with it. Stop talking to me." I said and opened the door of my car's driver seat.

Hindi kasi uso ang driver sa akin. I can drive by myself!

"Wait!" She said and hold my shoulder.

I looked at her. "Faster." I said. Nakakainip kasi.

"Look! Hindi ko naman sinasadya na---"

"Stop that effin paliwanag of yours! I don't ask for it." Sabi ko at hinawi ang kamay kiyang nakahawak sa aking braso.

"Ano ba Sumi?! Makinig ka naman! Kahit ngayon lang, will you?!" Sigaw niya sa akin.

How dare her shouted on me? She just make sermon on me before, then make a scene kanina, and now make sigaw on me? The heck!

"And why would I?!" I shouted back.

"Because it's important." She said and looked down.

I don't even know her damn pangalan! How ridiculous?!

"You're nothing to me! So stop saying that it's important." I said.

I'm still not showing any emotion. Nakasanayan ko na. I'm cool and yeah.

I looked at her.

I am now seeing a tear forming in the side of her eyes. She looked at me. "Yeah. I'm nothing. Pero naisip mo ba na ang nothing na ito ay para sa kanya, ikaw ang everything niya?" She said and flashed a fake smile. And then tears started to fall from her eyes down to cheecks, landed in the ground.

Kinokonsensya niya ba ako? To tell her the truth, wala akong konsensya.

"I don't want to hear anything from you. Leave and let go of me." I said and was about get inside my car when she stopped me once again.

"You don't want to, but you have to understand. Nadadamay na ang feelings ko, pero wala ka paring pakealam?" She said while sobbing.

I laughed a little. "So? Wala akong naiintindihan sa feeling mo." I said at tuluyan ng pumasok sa kotse ko.