Chapter 21

......
Sorry to say it but... This is the last chapter 😭😭😭 I'm working on a sequil now and I will have at least two chapters of it published tonight... Just look for " hello again" by sydneytaylorq love you!!!!
.................................................
Sydney's pov.......
As we drove away from the house I suddenly jerked and had Shawn stop the car. I ran to my aunts old house and grabbed the for sale sign on the side of the house that I had hid a couple of weeks before. I put it in the front of the yard where it would be visible to the whole street, and then got back in and gave Shawn the okay to go ahead and start driving again. I smiled but I was also crying at the same time. I had so many mixed emotions I just had to get out. I was happy that I got to go on your with Shawn
I was sad that I had to leave everyone
I was proud of myself for putting the for sale sign back up
But I had one emotion I just couldn't explain... So I will just call it...
Hayes
When we got to the airport we had to wait 4 hours because our flight had been delayed. I fell asleep and when I woke up, Shawn had already gotten me a coffee and a snack. I smiled as I drank the warm coffee that had a hint of vanilla... Shawn knows me so well...
After I was done with my coffee and snack, our plane was ready to board. We got on a small plane that only had about 20 passengers. I looked around not recognizing anyone... And then I saw one person... I would know his face anywhere...
" Cameron?!?"
I yelled across the plane.
I ran to Cameron and jumped on top of him. He was sitting in a row of three seats so Shawn and I sat with him. He hugged me tightly and kissed me on the forehead.
" what are you doing on the plane with shawn?"
He asked excitedly
We explained the whole story to him and he was really happy for us.
Shawn and I cuddled for a little bit and I fell asleep with my head o his chest. When I woke up Shawn was still asleep so I made vines and stuff with Cameron. I got a bunch of school work done since I've missed so much and emailed it to certain teachers to turn it in. When Shawn woke up we all three talked and got caught up with each other. Cameron is the sweetest guy ever and I wish I got to Han out with him more often. I checked my phone and Nash had made vines of us saying our goodbyes and one of me hugging everyone and then made of all of them...
" Sydney is going on tour with Shawn... We will miss you so much syd!!!"
Nash yelled
" I love you Sydney remember that have fun!"
Hayes yelled
" I only met you once but you were pretty cool!"
Will said... I guess he went to visit or something
" I loved playing pretend with you and also dolls I will miss you so so much!"
Skylyn said sweetly
" Sydney, if you ever need anything, I'm here for you... I love you, you were like a daughter to me and I hope I was like a mom to you for the time we had each other."
Elizabeth said smiling
" we will miss you!!!!"
They all yelled at the end
I started crying.
" you okay?"
Cameron asked
" yeah."
I said smiling then showed him the video. He hugged me and then the flight attendant said we were about to land. I turned off my phone and so did Cameron and Shawn, and I got ready to be in swarms of screaming girls and fans and have posters of Shawn and I. I get to live the dream... I don't know what will happen next between Shawn and I but I hope it's good.