Chapter 18

Lyndsey's P.O.V.//
Yesterday was Shawn's birthday. Sydney put so much work into planning his party! She invited all of the Magcon boys (which must of been kind of hard) and her and Nash made like the best cake in the world!! I mean it was amazing. Hayes, of course, ended up ruining his birthday. He went with Sydney into her room and then kissed her. Shawn saw and ran down stairs. Sydney was balling her eyes out chasing after him when they finally hugged. " I love you," Sydney said. " I love you too," Shawn said.
then he kissed her.
Anyways, today is Sydney's birthday. she has basically become my little sister now. Cameron is like my brother too. I have gotten so close to these boys. Especially Nash. Since he is practically Sydney's older brother too, Cam, Nash, and I decided to do something for her. We were sitting on Nash's bed. It was about 3:45 a.m. Then Hayes walked in. We were all quiet.
" Can I help?," he asked.
"You almost ruined her relationship with Shawn last night. What makes you think she would want your help," Nash sad angrily.
"YOU KNOW I LOVE HER NASH! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER," yelled Hayes. "AND I DON'T REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT. NOBODY LIKES YOU ANYWAYS, NASH!,"
I could tell Hayes was mad and right after he said that, I decided to speak up.
"You may not like him Hayes, but I love him. And you should too. He's always doing nice things for people and he always want to help."
I was really mad at Hayes. I couldn't believe he just said that to Nash. He is an incredible guy.
Right after I said that Nash got up an went somewhere. I'm not quite sure where he went but he came back about two minutes later with two beautifully wrapped small boxes. He handed one to me and one to Hayes.
"Give this to Sydney Hayes. Lyndsey, open it. I got the same thing for Sydney," Nash said.
I opened the box and pulled out a diamond covered necklace. It was amazing and looked quite expensive.
I looked up at Nash and smiled. I ran and hugged him as tight and as long as I could.
Then Nash kissed me.
After that I was in a super good mood! We decided to let Hayes help us.
After this surprise party, Sydney will love Hayes forever.
.............
That chapter was written by my bestie Lyndsey!!!