Chapter 17

Really quick note: I'm going to forget how many times I said the name of a song so I'm going to give it the answer now! The answer is..... 5
Stitches 3 times
Something big and
Crazy
....there's going to be more challenges just because its fun so just make sure and read the notes!!!
..................................
Shawn birthday is today so I invited all of the magcon boys over to surprise him! I'm so excited to see his face!!!
All of the sudden Hayes walked in...
" hey Sydney."
He said sweetly
" hey. Oh yeah I made breakfast!"
I said
I got a plate and put two pancakes and a handful of bacon on it.
" thanks!"
He said
" your welcome."
I said walking over to sit next to him.
School started up again tomorrow and I totally forgot!
Then there was a knock on the door.
I opened it and all of the magcon boys came running in screaming. They all hugged me and Cameron hugged me the longest then kissed me on the forehead.
" what are you guys doing here?!?"
Hayes said excitedly as he was hugging and fist bumping everyone.
" I invited them over for shawns surprise party."
I said.
Nash came running down the stairs with Lyndsey and everyone introduced themselves to Lyndsey and hugged Nash.
We saw shawns car pull up and we all hid. When Shawn came in he looked around and didn't know we were here. I guess he thought no one was here so he got on his phone. I looked at everyone telling them not to jump out yet.
Then I saw him texting.
All of the sudden my phone dinged really loud so I tossed it into the carpet on one of the stairs so he would just think I left it here. When he got to the stairs to look at it... I looked at everyone and gave them the okay. I counted to three and then...
" surprise!!!!!!"
We all screamed as loud as we could
Shawn jumped and then realized who was here
"Guys!!!"
He yelled and ran over and hugged everyone. He came to me last and kissed me and then hugged me tightly thanking me for bringing them here.
We ate some cake that Nash and I made and then Shawn opened all of his presents. I got him his own album as a joke but I also got him a kit that had note pads pencils pens and some different recorders for when he writes his songs.
" you know what Sydney?"
He said
" I'm going to write a song about you!"
He said sanding up and looking at me.
"Maybe not today but I will and it will be on my next album!"
He sat back down and put his arm around me. I went back into the kitchen and all of the boys started watching a football game and they were yelling.
I went up to my room and it ready for the night with Shawn I had planned.
I put on a maroon skater skirt and a white lacy crop top with my black dr martens. I also put on the natural makeup but I used some maroon lipstick that matched the dark winterish color of my skirt.
"Shawn!"
I yelled
He came running up the stairs worried that I was hurt or something.
" what's wrong?!?"
He asked worried
I kissed him
"Nothing."
I said
Tomorrow my birthday and I won't get to see him so I'm taking him to eat and to shop and to do cool stuff while he's still here. ( ps Shawn is leaving for his tour that's why he won't be there I just forgot to mention that!)
After Shawn and I got dinner we invited all of the boys to come with us to hang out. We ended up shopping and spending a bunch of money.
When we got back home, there was a girl sitting on the porch and I thought it was Laura at first but she was different.
"Shawn?"
She whispered
She ran up and hugged Shawn and then kissed him on the lips. He didn't kiss back but I just thought it was a fan or something.
" umm guys? This is or was my girlfriend from when I was in las Angeles."
Shawn said looking at the floor. I went inside. I wasn't furious because I know Shawn loves me but I was a little worried that he's still in love with her.
Shawn came in looking for me.
" listen that girl out there? She WAS my girlfriend. We broke up a long time ago she just wanted to see me again I guess."
He whispered
I hugged him because I knew he was telling the truth. He got out his notebook I got him and started writing something. Hayes came into the house.
" Sydney I need to talk to you... Now!"
He said
We went upstairs to my room and when we got up there we sat on my bed. He put his hands on my face and kissed me. I pushed him away.
" what are you doing?!?"
I yelled.
I saw Shawn standing in the doorway.
" I just... I just left my phone."
Shawn said and quickly got his phone and went downstairs.
I came running after Shawn and I didn't want to know what Hayes had to say to me.
" I swear Shawn, he kissed me I didn't kiss back I didn't kiss him!"
I yelled and I started to cry
" maybe it's better if I just left early."
Shawn said calmly.
He hugged me and I cried into his chest.
" wait Shawn!"
I yelled
He turned around to look at me
" I... I love you."
I whispered
" I love you too."
He whispered and set his bag down. He came over and kissed me.