Chapter 14

It's been three days and Shawn and I are going good. Hayes doesn't seem to be really jealous like I thought he would, but I really like Shawn so that's ok. Shawns birthday is tomorrow and I want to plan something big for him!
My phone buzzed and it was a picture from Hayes on snapchat. I looked at it and it was a pic of him in a hospital bed saying he got stitches in his arm.
I was worried so I went to visit him but that doesn't mean I still love him. Nash drove me to the hospital and I found his room. When I went inside no one was in there but Hayes. The lift was off and it looked like he was asleep. I went over and sat on his bed.
"Listen Hayes, I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I just wanted to say..."
I was cut off by Shawn walking in the room. He walked over to me and I hugged him. He walked over to Hayes and set down a teddy bear on his bed.
" I can drive you home if you want."
Shawn said smiling at me.
"Sure just give me a minute with Hayes."
I said and then I kissed him in the cheek and he walked into the hallway.
"Anyway... Hayes, what I was saying is that, I do still love you... Just, as a friend. You love Laura and I'm starting to fall in love with Shawn."
I said
I was cut off
" I don't love Laura."
He whispered to me with his eyes still closed.
" she's the one who put me in the hospital."
He said
" how did she our you in the hospital?"
I asked
" I told her we needed to break up because I still loved you and, she got mad and threw and picture frame on the ground and then picked up a piece of glass from it, and cut me with it. I don't think she meant to cut me because after it happened... She looked worried and then ran off"
Hayes said.
I hugged him and kissed him on the forehead.
" goodbye Hayes."
I whispered and walked into the hallway
" you ready?"
Shawn asked smiling
" yeah."
I said.
" wait Shawn hold on a second."
I said
" what for?"
He asked kindly
I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back and when I stopped he pulled me into a warm hug. It lasted for a minute and then we left the hospital.
I didn't want to go back to the griers house right now and Hailie had already went back to her college, so instead Shawn took me to the hotel he was staying in. When we went in the hotel doors, hundreds of girls were in the lobby screaming and holding posters that said stuff like 'I love Shawn!'
And ' stitches.'
He shook a couple of people's hands, kissed a couple of people on the cheek, signed some autographs, and then we went up to his hotel room and watched movies.
My phone started beeping...
I answered
" hello?"
I said
" oh hey Sydney, it's Lyndsey. Nash and I are going to the movies and we wanted to know if you wanted to come?"
She said
I looked at Shawn for an answer
He smiled and nodded
" sure!"
I said excitedly.
" ok we are watching the midnight premier of zombie apocalypse 2! So meet us at the mall around 11:30 and we can get tickets and did seats. See you then!"
Lyndsey hung up and I went over to lie down next to Shawn.
He kissed me on the cheek and then quickly got out of bed and ran to the closet.
" what are you doing?"
I asked
" I have something for you!"
He yelled from the closet looking all over.
"Found it!!!"
He yelled
He came over to the bed with a little box...
...................
   Oh my gosh!!!! What's going to happen? Challenge: after I publish chapter fifteen, I want you to see if you can find how many times I wrote the name of a Shawn mended song!!!
   I will put the answer at the end of chapter 16!!!