Chapter 2

The next morning when I woke up I got out a teal blue high wasted skater skirt and a white crop top that only reached my belly button. I put on my white MK sandals and went over to the Grier's house. Before I even got the chance to knock on the door, Nash swung it open stepped outside and closed the door softly behind him so it didn't make any noise.
     " oh good I really need to talk to you Sydney!!!"
      He said with a worried look on his face.
    " what?!?"
  I said.
      " ok well Hayes and I were making a vine and he fell down the stairs we are the only ones home and I don't know what to do he's not breathing!"
   He said really fast but I heard every word clearly. We ran back to Nash's house and when we went inside, Hayes was on the floor by the stairs unconscious.
     I put my warm hands on Hayes cold chest I began to do CPR my eyes were stinging and I had a lump in my throat.
    I kept doing CPR but nothing was working so I started doing mouth to mouth. He finally started breathing and I felt a wave of relief rush through me. He put his hand over his head and looked around. I asked him how many fingers I was holding up and he got it right every time. He finally stood up and sat down on the couch. I went over to Nash who had of course made a vine and made it look like I was kissing Hayes, was relieved that Hayes was okay. I went back to sit down on the couch.
     "Sydney?"
    Hayes said
        "Yeah?"
I asked.
     "You saved my life."
Hayes said and then great fully smiled at me. Hayes leaned in and kissed me and pulled me in for a big friendly hug. I looked over and Nash's jaw was too the ground and he had his phone out recording. After that I had a feeling in my stomach I didn't think I would ever have, butterflies.
................................
Sorry for the really short chapter but the next one will be really good. I'm pretty sure you can already guess what's going to happen.