Chapter 3

After Hayes hugged me Nash already had a vine. It was like he was recording everything that happened after that. Nash always found a way to let all of Hayes' fans know that I was falling in love with him. And I think he might be falling for me as well. I checked my vine because Nash said he tagged me in a video, but it wasn't just one it was about seven. Me saving Hayes' life, Hayes kissing me on the forehead, Hayes hugging me, me blushing when Hayes looked at me and smiled, Hayes tickling me on the stomach, and a couple more. He took all of those in one day, and even though we're just friends, it felt sweet and romantic every time.
" Sydney?"
Nash said.
" I need to talk to you in private, do you think you could meet me at Starbucks in like ten minutes?"
He asked
"Sure Nash see you in a few!"
Nash started running back to his house and then after a minutes I saw him sneak out of his bedroom window so Hayes wouldn't know he was meeting with me.
When we got to Starbucks and sat down, Nash had an extremely excited look on his face.
" ok so the reason I wanted to meet with you was..."
I was really nervous for what he was going to say. Was he going to like ask me out or something? But he knows I like Hayes I told him!
" Hayes told me not to tell you but..."
My heart was pounding! Nash kept on stopping and I just wanted to know!
" Hayes said that he thinks he loves you and wants to ask you out but he didn't know how!"
Nash finally spit out
I choked on my drink and couldn't stop coughing.
Does he really like me? Oh my gosh! Wait what if Nash is just fibbing?!? No he wouldn't be he's like an older brother that I never had! He can't be lying to me!
Hayes loves me...
.....................................................
Sorry for yet another short chapter but I hope you guys liked it! And in the last chapter when Hayes fell off the stairs and wasn't breathing I didn't know if I wanted to make it a joke and Nash was just making a vine and it was a trick or if it actually happened but it turned out okay and this chapter was set like the next day so don't think it was that long after.