Chapter 9

The girl saw me and gave me a disgusting look before smiling and then saying...
   " oh wait! You must be Nash's girlfriend!!! Hi I'm Jessica! Nice to meet you!!!"
   She yelled happily.
      "Sorry guys, she doesn't have any electronics so she doesn't know."
   Hayes said looking at the ground.
       " I don't know what?!?"
  She asked
    "Jessica this is my girlfriend Sydney."
He said looking at me.
    " Hayes y your girlfriend?!?"
She said stuttering.
     " wait so you decided to have a girlfriend?!? While we are obviously still dating?!?"
   She yelled.
       I felt my eyes stinging and I wanted to scream and slap her in the face!
    Hayes took me into the hall and I broke down.
   "You have another girlfriend?"
I said and I didn't realize I was crying until I put my hands on my face.
   "Let me explain"
He said
    "What's too explain?!? You have another girlfriend!!! You were cheating on her with me! You said you loved me and that I was your only but you have another girlfriend!!!"
    I yelled. And I knew they heard me because Nash walked up and shut the door all the way because it was still open and crack.
   " she's not my girlfriend!"
Hayes finally spit out
    "Then who is she and why is she saying that?!?"
   I yelled
  " I don't know! I was going to break up with her and then she moved away and I called her and told we long distance wasn't going to work and that we couldn't date anymore!"
    He said
  We both walked back in the room and I wasn't crying anymore but I knew my eyes were really red.
   "You okay?"
  Nash whispered.
       "Yeah thanks I'm fine."
I whispered back trying to smile.
    After Hayes was done talking to her he hugged quickly and then she left like it was no big deal, but on her way out she gave me a look like she was going to get back at me even if it was the last she does.
   "Wow"
I said
    "Yeah I know."
Nash and Hayes said in unison.