Chapter 16

.......Lyndsey's pov.........
Sydney and Shawn look so cute together! I bet Hayes is really said and jealous but I fell happy for syd because she wasn't happy with Hayes. I mean they were in love but he kept on breaking her heart over and over. I love Nash and I'm going to tell him this evening when we get home. We got in the car to go back to Nash's house and then the car stopped.
" Nash where are we?"
I said
" I don't know but my car won't start."
He said worried
Sydney started freaking out and Shawn had his arms around her trying to calm her down.
" my door won't open!"
I yelled.
" mine won't either."
Nash said calmly
Sydney started freaking out even more.
" Sydney do you think you could fit through the window?"
I said
" umm I guess I could."
She said
She rolled down the window and started to crawl out.
When she got out she tried opening the door but it wouldn't work.
She walked a few steps and tried calling highway patrol but there wasn't any service.
........ Sydney's pov...........
I was scared out of my mind but Shawn calmed me down. When I went out the window I didn't have service so I couldn't call highway patrol. I walked out to the road but no one was there. All of the sudden I heard a loud crash. I ran back to the car... Nash was yelling and so was Lyndsey but I didn't hear Shawn. All of the sudden the engine caught fire and Nash and Lyndsey got out.
" Shawn?!?"
I yelled
But he didn't respond. I started crying and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Shawn.
" Shawn you scared me half to death!!!"
I yelled and then slapped him. But then I hugged him tightly. We got to where we had service and we called highway patrol. They came and we got the fire out. They drove us back to the griers and by then it was already ten o clock.
.......... Nash's pov..........
We told my mom what happened and she said it wasn't my fault. After that, Lyndsey and I went up to my room. I was finally going to tell her that I love her... When we sat on my bed, she got really close to me...
" I love you Nash."
She whispered
" I love you too."
I whispered before kissing her.
............Hayes pov.............
I get out of the hospital today and went home. When I walked in I saw Sydney and Shawn sitting on the couch and I got upset.
" hey Hayes."
Sydney said smiling
" hey."
I said looking at the floor.
I went upstairs to my room and Sydney followed me.
When we got in my room, Sydney gave me a friendly hug and said she's glad I'm back and not in the hospital anymore. After I got stitches i only thought about Sydney. She was making me crazy! I missed her so much. But she had Shawn and I wasn't going to ruin that.
" listen Sydney, tomorrow's tour birthday and I want to give you your present early. I want you to know how much you mean to me."
I said quietly
I got put the diamond bracelet I saved up all of my money for and gave it to her. She smiled and hugged me really tightly.
" thank you."
She whispered
" your welcome, I just love you so much but I know you love Shawn so in not going to get in the way of that."
I said
She left and went back downstairs
I love you........
................................
Ok in chapters 14 15 and 16 how many times did I say a title of a Shawn menses song???
I'm actually going o put the answer in the next chapter!