Chapter 7

I opened the door and my face showed pure shock.
   " hello is Hayes there?"
She said.
    I knew immediately who it was and I checked my Twitter just to be sure. It was the girl who was hating on all of the pictures I posted of me and Hayes!
    She walked in without invitation and went straight to Hayes. She sat down next to him. I turned around to put the plates from breakfast in the sink and when I turned back around, they were kissing!
   All of the sudden Hayes pushed her back and I kicked her out of the house before storming up to Nash's room to tell him what happened. Nash's jaw was too the floor when I told him.
    Hayes ran upstairs and started pounding on Nash's door. Good thing I locked it.
     He messed with it for a minute and then somehow got in.
    " sydney I need to talk to you right now!"
   Hayes yelled out of breathe.
      " what do you have to say?!? That you just kissed another girl right in front of me! That you just broke my heart after the most perfect night?!?"
   I yelled
   " after I finally realized... I loved you?"
   I whispered thinking he wouldn't hear me.
    "You love me?"
He whispered. With a relieved look on his face.
    He dragged me into the hall and explained that she kissed him and he pushed her off of him. I told him it better not ever happen again because that would be the end of us.
    Later that day I got a tweet
  @sydney_Carolina #shayes☺️
    It was from Hayes
After that I broke down and completely forgave him and tweeted a picture of Hayes and I making silly faces.
  Nash tagged me in a video.
      ( Nash walked up the sidewalk and opened the door. You see Hayes and rose kissing then they move away from each other.)
   I liked it and started blushing.
      I went into Hayes' room to find it was empty. I lied down on his bed and found a note under the covers...
Dear sydney, I think I love you and I really want you to be my girlfriend, I want to go to prom with you and date you and marry you and have kids with you and...
   I realized it was crumbled up and then I saw hundreds of them. I guess he had been writing them but didn't know what to say. I read another one.
Dear Sydney, I really really like you and I think I love you so would you be my girlfriend?
    And another
Dear sydney, your beautiful inside and out and I wanted to know if you....
   The rest was scribbled out with pencil.
   All of the sudden Hayes walked into the room and saw that I had his notes in my hands. He started blushing and looked at the floor. I smiled at him and showed him.
    "Yes."
I said quietly
   He smiled and ran up and hugged me. I thought it would be romantic but, then he started tickling me everywhere.
   "Exactly... How many of those did you read???"
    He said embarrassed, still tickling me while I tried to talk.
    " enough of them."
  I said and started laughing because he was still tickling me. He then stopped and gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. He walked out to go tell Nash and I embraced the look of everything on his room. How everything was clean and tidy and how I loved every breath I took in that room.