Chapter 5

As I was getting ready to go to dinner with Hayes I started reading comments on Twitter. There were a bunch of really nice ones from fans but there were also some really mean ones.
@sydney_Carolina you need to back off from Hayes because I know you don't actually love him you just want fame and that's it and besides he is way out of your league he's way too good for you!

@sydney _Carolina I hate you your so ugly and I just want to punch you in your stupid big mouth face.

So I decided to write a comment.

@everyhaterontwitter people you hate on don't pay attention to you. You hate on everything we do because your just jealous. You don't get attention for hating and making people mad you get attention from people like me Hayes Shawn Nash and more for being a wonderful fan that attends events they host and love them not by hating people they love. So back off because it doesn't do you or anyone else any good.
I felt proud of myself after that and patted myself on the back. I was already getting comments like "wow your so brave" and "finally someone said that!" Even Taylor swift commented!!! " that's how I feel! I hate it when people dis what I do for a living when they are jealous of me! I love my fans but the haters gonna hate!" Taylor posted. Anyways, I put on a tight black dress that I look really good in and white high heels that my feet will hate later but they love now! I put on some foundation, concealer, lipstick, mascara, and some blush. I decided to try a smokey eye so I did that too and I have to say, I should be a makeup artist! I'm just kidding. As I was about to leave I heard...
"Wow you look beautiful!"
My aunt yelled from the kitchen
I hollered thanks and walked to the Grier's house. Nash drove us to a beautiful restaurant downtown and Hayes and I sat down and ate after Nash left. Hayes said he had a surprise for me and pulled out a beautiful diamond bracelet and put it on my wrist.
"Hayes you shouldn't have! These are really expensive!"
I said.
"Your worth it and Nash helped me pay for it."
He said.
The rest of the night we talked and laughed and ate and after we left the restaurant it was cold outside so he gave me his jacket. He walked around and even got lost a couple of times. He held my hand as we walked and it was amazing.