Chapter 4

" hayes loves me?"
I asked Nash, I was hoping for a yes.
    " yes mrs. Grier he does!"
Nash said before bursting into laughter about calling me mrs.grier.
     " give me some advice so I know what to tell Hayes about asking you out!"
     Nash yelled, and we got mean looks from some other people in the quiet cafe.
    " well, tell him I love roses and chocolate just like any other girl. He would look really good in a suit and tie, and well... Just to say it!"
     I told Nash
  He nodded his head in agreement, waved goodbye and then left.
      When he left, a girl came and sat down at the table with me.
    " hi my name is Lyndsey and was that seriously Nash Grier you were just talking too?!?"
She asked
      " yes it was."
  I said and smiled at her
   " wow! Do you like know him? Like personally?"
     She asked
   "Yes I do!"
  I said.
       I gave her my number and talked for a while longer and it turns out she's really nice and we have a lot in common!
    She asked to take a selfie with me and we both posted it on Twitter. She immediately gained 200 followers.
   " wow! Your like famous!!"
   She said
       "Not really, I just know Nash and the rest of the Grier family. And Hayes and I are sort of a thing."
   I said and the words lingered.
  " wow you guys would make a really cute couple!!!"
    She squealed and then posted some thing on Twitter I looked at what she posted.
Lyndsey- wow I'm a huge fan of @sydney _Carolina I think her and @hayesgrier would make a really cute couple!!!
     I smiled before letting out a burst of laughter. After that we said our goodbyes and decided to hang out with Nash sometime because she's like in love with him. She's a couple years older than me which is perfect if Nash turns out to like her!
     When I got home, I noticed that all of the lights were off. I yelled for my aunt but it didn't seem like anyone was there. Finally I walked into my room. Nash was sitting on my bed holding up his phone and I saw that he was recording. I looked around before opening my bathroom door. Hayes jumped out and had a bouquet of roses in his hand. He had chocolates in the other and he was wearing a suit with a tie. His hair was perfectly gelled and he looked so good.
    " will you go to dinner with me?"
He asked. He had a worried look on his face as I stared at his beautiful light blue eyes.
   "Yes"
I whispered still starring at him.
  He leaned in and kissed me and I felt myself kiss back. When I turned around I felt my cheeks burning up and I knew I was blushing. Nash winked at me and then stopped recording. I watched the video he made and he posted it on everything. YouTube, Twitter, vine, he even posted it o snapchat. I instantly got 30,000 followers on Instagram and Twitter and a bunch of people requested to follow me on snapchat and vine. I kissed Hayes again and he wrapped his warm arms tightly around my waist and I felt... Safe.