Chapter 15

.....
" it's a ring."
I whispered
" yeah, I mean not an engagement ring. Just a pretty ring I thought would fit perfectly on your finger. "
He said.
I smiled and put it on
" see I was right!"
He yelled happily.
I kissed him on the cheek and he hugged me and then we decided to get ready for the movie. After Shawn got ready... And put on a suit...
We went to the griers so I could get ready. When we pulled up, I saw a for sale sign in my aunts old house.
I opened the door and jumped out of the car. I ran over to the sign and kicked it and kicked it until it finally fell down. I started crying and fell down onto my knees. Shawn ran over and got on his knees and wrapped his arms around me. We sat there for a good five minutes before I wasn't crying anymore.
   " it's ok... We will get through this... I promise sometimes life is just a little too much but you have me."
   Shawn said.
  I looks up at him and he smiled sweetly. I picked up the for sale sign and put it on the side of the house so no one would see it until I was ready.
    We went inside and I got ready for the movie.
   I put on a red dress that came down to right above my knees. It had a black belt that had little white flower designs on it. I also put on a pair of plain white heels. The theater we are going to is fancy so I want to impress Shawn. I put on some foundation, concealer, a little bit of blush, some nude lipstick and some mascara. I wanted a natural look so I didn't put a lot of anything on. I walked out of my room and went down the stairs.
   " you look amazing."
Shawn whispered to me.
   He hugged me and then we went to the movies.
When we got there, Lyndsey said that the zombie movie was sold out so we went to a classical black and white movie instead. It was really old timey and cool. After the movie we decided to go out to dinner. We ate at a fancy restaurant called papa Loui's.
  ...........Hayes pov.........
Ding ding
  My phone buzzed and I had four snapchats from Nash.
   A pic of Shawn Sydney Lyndsey and Nash eating dinner and then one of them at the movies. I had two more that were pictures of Sydney and she looked beautiful! I miss her so much. She just had to go date Shawn... But I just had to go kiss Laura.