Chaoter 12

"I'm so sorry for your loss."
The doctor said with a sad look on his face. I started crying and Hayes hugged me tightly. We were all crying even Hayes and Elizabeth. When the doctor left, Hailie walked in and was crying too.
"Haven't seen you in a while"
She said trying to smile through her tears.
" yeah."
I said
I hugged her tightly. When we went home, since Hailie lives in her own house in Florida, I'm going to be living with the Grier's for a while.
I went to my room. I got out all of my suitcases and started filling them up.
I packed all of my clothes except for what doesn't fit me, and I also packed all of my shower supplies my toothbrush and cleansers and lotions.
Once I was all packed I went downstairs where Elizabeth and Hayes were waiting for me.
"Where's Skylyn?"
I asked
" she's at home with Nash."
Elizabeth said quietly
We walked next door to Hayes' house and went inside. Nash ran up to me and picked me up and hugged me tightly. He kissed me on the cheek and then put me back down. Hayes put me on his back and carried me upstairs and lied me down on the bed. He kissed me on the forehead and I fell asleep. When I woke up it was already 10:00 o' clock and I was still tired. I didn't want to get out of bed but Hayes came in and hugged me and when he got up I followed him.
We went downstairs and everyone was still in pjs and Elizabeth was cleaning up from breakfast
" I saved you some pancakes."
She said.
"No thanks I'm not hungry."
I said and smiled at her.
Someone knocked on the door. When Hayes opened it all the Magcon boys ran in and handed me beautiful bouquets of roses and flowers and they all brought me presents and teddy bears and chocolate. They all hugged me and introduced themselves.
Honestly Cameron was really cute and I could feel his six pack through his shirt when he hugged me. He brought me a giant teddy bear with a red bow around it and a giant Hershey's kiss. He was really nice and funny too.
I could tell Shawn kind of liked me and I thought he was really cute too... But I have a boyfriend
" just think of me and Nash as your big brothers!"
Cameron said smiling
We decided to swim in Hayes' pool.
I was starring at Cameron's abbs and Hayes was getting jealous. Nash and Cameron lifted me up and Cameron our me on his back and then jumped into the pool.
And then when Nash wasn't looking I pushed him and he fell in.
Nash stayed under.
"Oh my god Nash are you okay?!?"
I yelled
I jumped in and grabbed him
He smiled at me and then started laughing.
" got ya."
He yelled and then laughed some more.
I punched him on the shoulder and we went back to swimming.
It was Friday and we have three weeks out of school because of Christmas break. It was really cold while we were in the pool so Elizabeth told us to come inside.
When we got inside everyone got blankets and we made a huge pallet in the living room and watched movies. Hayes and Cameron both fell asleep by me and Shawn and Nash were on opposite sides of the couch everyone else was sprawled all over the living room asleep. Hayes' head was on my shoulder and he had his arms around me.
I finally fell asleep.