When the song was over, we went back to the bar and ordered some shots. After downing our fourth round of shots and talked, we headed back out onto the dance floor. Our sweaty bodies molded together as she started dancing and grinding again. I moved my hips with hers as she rested her head back on my shoulder. Once a few other songs were over she turned and faced me, she put one hand on the back of my neck, I grabbed her other one and took it in mine, my other hand rested on her lower back as I pulled her closer to me. I looked in her eyes when she looked up at me. They were a beautiful turquoise color that had a sparkle to them whenever she smiled.

She moved her head up further until her beautiful full pink lips met mine. The kiss started slow and gentle but soon our sweet innocent kiss turned into a hot and heated make-out session. After a few minutes, we finally pulled apart breathing heavily.

“How about we go somewhere a little more private?” She smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the dance floor. She found an empty room and walked in, closing the door behind us. “Fine, but I am in charge of this.” I stated huskily. I pushed her up against the door, pressing my lips to hers. I heard her moan in the back of her throat. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to the bed on the other side of the room. Not removing my lips from hers, I gently laid her down on the bed with me hovering above her. My elbows were down on the bed, holding myself up. She started to sit up as she broke the kiss. She threw my jacket off and grabbed the hem of my shirt and started pulling it over my head. My pants were tightening as she slowly took her dress off as well. I watched every movement, licking my lips, and not taking my eyes off her once. She reconnected our lips and laid back down. She flipped us over so she was now on top of me. She planted kisses down my torso until she got to my pants. She slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off and then headed back up to my neck, leaving me wanting more. I forcefully flipped us over so I was in control once again. I started sucking on her neck, finding her soft spot, and making her moan. I started biting down, teasing her. I moved my hands under her back trying to find her bra. I soon found it and unclasped it, taking it off and throwing it to a random spot in the room. I put one hand on her right breast, massaging it, while moving my mouth to the left breast. I started sucking while my hand still massaged the other. I moved down until I reached her panties. I slowly took the move, letting the cold air hit her. I moved down and started massaging her inner thighs, she let out a low moan. “Zayn, stop teasing.” I finally started licking her clit as she arched her back. The moans and groans that left her mouth never stopped. “Zaynnnn…” She moaned out. I pushed my tongue inside her licking all around. My tongue soon left her as my fingers replaced it. I shoved one finger inside her and looked to see her reaction. She was biting down on her lip. I brought her up and gave her a rough kiss, as I shoved my tongue in and explored every inch of her mouth. I soon shoved two more fingers in and she bit down on lip, which drew blood. I removed both fingers as I felt her tighten around me. “Not yet love.” I smirked. I moved back to her neck and started sucking again.

Once I was done, I laid her back down and spread her legs. I practically ripped my boxers off and positioned myself at her entrance. I, at first, slowly entered her. I started off slow but soon sped up. “Ohhh Zaynn…..Faster.” I did as I was told and kept going faster. “Harder Zayn…ohhhhh.” I looked up, her eyes were shut tightly and she arched her back. “Fuck…Heather.” I breathed. We were both getting close as I felt her tightening around me.  “Ah…Shit, Fuck” I screamed out. “Zayn, i-im close.” “Just a few more seconds.” “Ahhhh, I-I cant. Ughh Zaynnn….” “On three. 1…2…3…” “Ahhh” We both reached our climax. I stayed in her for a few minutes while I relaxed.

I pulled out of her and got up. I headed to get my jacket, shirt, boxers and pants. I got dressed and went over to give Heather a kiss on the cheek. “Thanks for a great night.” “The pleasure is all mine babe.” I gave her one last kiss and walked out.