Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}

Start from the beginning

I bend over and kissed Benjy on his forehead. This is our daily routine.

I looked out of the hall straight to the stairs cause that was opposite of the hall.

I guess my mom is still sleeping; she must have had a hangover or something.

I opened the door and stepped outside, dread swirling in the pit of my stomach as I thought of the day to come. 

I turned around to shut the door behind me, until I saw Benjy looking with his puppy eyes at me and squealed.

"Awe!" I just couldn't resist his puppy eyes. I bended over again and kissed his forehead again.

"Sorry Ben, I’ll hurry back home." I promised, shutting the door with all my power and resisted his puppy eyes that he was still using against me.

*

I saw the school building not far away from me. I became nervous, I’m not the type who likes to go to school, or has any friends. I’m one of those who rather go somewhere else then school.

I walked to the door and swallowed, hesitating if I should open it. Maybe I should just skip again like yesterday, because I don’t want the same thing happen again today.

No wait, I can’t, they will tell my mom and then maybe suspend me or something.

I stood there for like 10 minutes, scared to face my fate.

I took a deep breath and finally opened the door. Here comes hell.

Warily, I searched the students that were standing in the hall talking with others or were taking books from their locker, all clear and no one I knew.

My locker was at the very end of that freaking long hall, it always took ages to get there, most of the time I would get spotted then, which is so annoying.

I walked to my locker real fast, almost breaking into a jog, not wanting anything to happen.

Relief washed through me as I made it by my locker, I then exhaled the breath that I still was holding.

I opened my locker quickly, and searched through it, only books and my notes were in it and nothing was missing, so no one broke into my locker to put a prank in it or something. I quickly dumped my jacket in it and took some books that I needed for the day.

I could almost smile of relief now that nothing has happened to me... yet; the day wasn’t over so I need to keep my guard up--

I got snapped out of my thoughts when my locker suddenly shut close, a small scream escaped from my lips at the loud bang that my locker made.

Almost not wanting to, I looked at the person who was standing next to my locker. 

My eyes widened a little and my heart started to beat faster when I saw that it was Cameron, one of my bully’s that I had always been dreading with every morning. 

Ever since he had transferred schools to here he had his eyes on me, and started to bully me for no reason, I didn’t do anything to him... And it has been like this for a year already, don’t ask me how I survived it, it was hell, and he still isn’t done with me.

He brushed some of his long blond hair out of his face in a model like way so that you could see his ocean blue eyes better; I can’t believe all the girl go crazy when he does that.

He had a big grin on his face, the grin he usually has when he bullies me.

"Look who we have here!" He said in a fake excited voice. He scanned me real quick.

"Mich, where the hell were you yesterday?" He said trying to sound worried. 

I started to ignore him, but I knew that it wouldn't work with him anyways, but I still tried it as always.

I walked in the direction were my first class would be, Cameron followed me like a stalker, still waiting for my answer.

When he saw that I wouldn't say anything I heard him sigh, he then abruptly pushed me to the wall and held my arm against it.

"You know ignoring me won’t help Mich." He whispered to me in an annoyed tone.

"Leave me alone." I whimpered in defeat, if I don't get away from the wall now then he will do the same thing again like he did last time, and that’s why I skipped yesterday...

"Heh, but why would I leave you alone? You already know I won’t Mich...” He sneered, and moved his head closer to mine.

A flash of that disgusting grin of him from the nightmare last night flashed once again through my mind, followed by a shudder.

No, I can’t let people use me like I’m a toy, I thought to myself.

I struggled to get out of his grasp, but that made it worse because now he was holding me with two hands on both of my now spread out arms. 

The space between us was nonexistent now, leaving my torso undefended.

"What’s wrong Mich? We all know that you like what I'm about to do." He teased, moving his head even closer so that it was only an inch away from mine.

That’s not true! I hate it with a passion, I wanted to say but I couldn’t speak.

The tips of our noses were touching now, and I shut my eyes tightly together. 

I so knew what was coming now.

And as I was right, I felt his lips crashing down onto mine. 

I still had my mouth and eyes shut not even moving an inch.

I felt him nibbling on my bottom lip. I won’t fall for that again, because if I react to that he would stick his tongue in my mouth.

Get off me! I screamed at him inside my head. I tried to wriggle my wrists from his hands again, but it still went on, I can’t hold it anymore, and I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"Hey dude, let her go, she’s going to cry." I heard a deep voice say.

I felt Cameron’s lip move apart from mine, and his hands removed from my wrists.

I took a deep breathe, then opened my watery eyes, they shot to the person who just told Cameron to stop.

I looked at the guy with the short dirty blond hair, and his dark brown eyes which you would recognize right away.

It was Josh, Cameron's friend. 

Most of the time he would stop Cameron from doing stuff to me if they are a little bit too extreme, but still he would bully me too. I didn’t understand that at all, I’ve seen Josh around for years and he never even noticed me until Cameron came, what did I do to those guys to deserve this.

When Cameron turned to face Josh, whining that, “It wasn't thaaat extreme.” 

I took my chance and sprinted to the classroom, not even glancing back.

"See ya at lunch time Mich!" I heard Cameron call back at me in an excited voice when he noticed I was nearly out of his sight.

Damn, why didn’t I just skip school!?

~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~♥~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~

I hope u people liked it :) and don’t worry, I already know I’m evil ^-^

Btw, u may have noticed the music to the right and I just wanted to say; sometimes the music kind of fits with the chapter and sometimes I just put them because I like them... and ive put this one becuz the title of the song fitted x3 but its not the same as the song, sooo yeah, just wanted to say :) dunno really know if this song fits the chapter though :p

Please vote or leave a comment ^3^