Daddy?

*A month later*

It was Friday and the last day of school which means... DUN DUN DUN reports. The boys and I sit patiently in our class waiting for our teacher to arrive so he could hand out the reports.

I sigh, "What's wrong Cas?" Dylan noticed, "There's no need to be nervous." Alex said, "I'm not nervous and nothing's wrong. I'm just tired" My head dropped into the desk. James was sleeping with his head in his arms, "Why's he so sleepy?" Dylan asked while poking the sleeping monkey, "Blame CC" I said, "Why CC?"

"He kept us up all night" The expression on Alex and Dylan's face was a but funny. Their confused faces are funny, "Well..."

*flashback*

"James before you go let's play a game" CC had the grin of a cheshire cat plaster onto his face, "It's late C we have school in the morning" I say plopping onto the couch, "Yeah school for an hour and a half" He snickered, "Doesn't matter. We need to be up early" He frowned, "James let's play twister."

CC you ass. That's James favorite game. What a way to go, "I'll do the board while you two brake your necks"I pick up the board from the box. CC and James set up the mat.

"Only one game CC. It's already 11:33" Andy said walking towards the stairs, "Okay daddy" He said, "Not your daddy" Andy's voice echoed, "Lets get this started so it can end" I say laying down on the couch making sure to face the boys, "Get into your positions."

CC and James death glared each other. CC's was more of make funny faces than a death glare, "Right hand on blue" I spoke straight. CC and James did as told, "Left foot on green"

*time skip*

"Right ha*temporarily sleeps*" "WAKE UP!" CC yelled, "My ears CC" James complained. I quickly looked at the board, "Right hand yellow" And with that James won, "One more game?" CC begged, "Because you're a sore loser?"

"Shut up and let's do the rematch" CC demanded, "Fine" James mumbled. After 15 minutes everything went black. When I awoke James was sleeping on top of CC and I was still laying on the couch.

*end of flashback*

"Oh" They chorus, "Class when your name gets called please come and fetch your report." That made my heart stop. Alex and Dylan's names are before mine so I should be safe. The lucky duck James gets his last.

*tiny time skip*

"Miller Dylan and Alex" Our teacher called out. They got up and received their results. I did the same.

Once we sat down, "Are you gonna open yours?" Alex asked while Dylan was ripping his open like a wild animal. Alex on the other hand was gentle with his, "Uh... no I think it can wait."

James head lifted up slowly when the teacher called his name. He got up and limped to fetch the report. When he came back, "Okay let's see the results" He was wide awake. We all stared at him as he pulled out the piece of paper. He had noticed, "What?" He asked, "Nothing" We replied in unison.

I arrived home without James today, "Hello my baby girl~~" Ashley sang, "Wassup outlaw"

"Would you like to eat?" He asked, "Please" He put a plate of french fries in front of me, "Thanks. Where's the guys?" I asked, "Andy is still sleeping. Jinxx, Jake and CC went to go get some groceries and your toiletries" I went red, "I never asked you to get anything for me" I nearly choked, "Yeah but Jinxx saw your shopping list next to your bed and decided to go one time" How embarrassing...

*knock knock*

"I'll answer." Andy said as he came down the stairs, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He yelled. Ash and I darted to the door, "Dad?" I asked.