CC's plan

Casey P.O.V.
I've been here for I don't know how much days now. I'm washing the floors because the guy that kidnapped me said, "You will do everything I tell you to do if you don't want me to kill you and you are NOT allowed to leave this house" All he's been making me do are the crummy chores. I'm washing the kitchen floor now. He's weird because he leaves at 9pm and comes home at 5am but today's different. He left at 5am and will most likely come back tonight at 9.

Ashley P.O.V.
Andy's coming home the day after tomorrow and we still haven't found her yet. I started to panic. Jinxx never spoke a single word. James came over and promised to keep it a secret from the rest of their buddies, "CC, did you find anything?" I asked as he came into the lounge, "No but I have a plan. What time is James coming over?" I gave him a quizzical look, "Now I think... why?" A grin plastered his face. A rather evil one, "You'll see" The way he said that sounded dark and scary. Evil couldn't describe it.

Not long after, James arrived. Time for CC's brilliant plan.

We had to gather in the kitchen because CC had gotten equipment. He finally started his 'big speech',

"Okay this is what we're going to do:
Step 1: James, you will act as bait.-"

"No, Why me?"

"Because you're the youngest and the killer is only after kids. Don't complain. Back to the topic at hand, you will wear this *I held up a spy cam* I will hid it in your jacket and no one but us will know where it has been placed. You will have this placed in your ear so we can communicate.

Step 2: Since I'm a genius, I've figured out locations he kidnaps kids. Each location is different. You will be standing outside the park two roads from here. It's semi-deserted like today so maybe he'll show their considering there's very few people. He's methods are weird but it's worth a try. If he gets you don't fight back we'll have a tracker on you in case he brakes or finds the spy cam."

He actually has a good plan, "When... do... we begin... this... operation?" Jake asks, "Now! We're going in my car. Jinxx and I will set James up while the two of you sit in front. Ashley drive, Jake you need to keep watch."

We left and had set James up. Ashley and Jake were hiding in the bushes with binoculars while Jinxx and I sat in the car watching James. Ashley or Jake was to text me if they were to see anything strange. Jinxx never spoke a word. He was quieter than a mouse. Sigh. We stayed like that for a good couple of minutes until, "Look up" Jake had text. A black van and within seconds James had been captured now to track them down as soon as Ashley and Jake get in the car.