Black Veil Brides

"It definitely has" Remondé said, "We last we you before you left for tour with those guys or girls" Tyra added, "They're guys and also how come you're here?" I asked, "Sleepover tonight" They replied, "Ohh"

*next day*

"Just down this road. Okay here" Mondé parked the car, "Okay, thanks a bunch, see you soon!"

"Bye. See you!" I walked to the door and opened it. The lounge was empty. I walked to the kitchen, empty. Everyone's rooms were empty. No one's home, "Well this is just sad. They don't even leave a note. Wait- they're... no they can't be. They can't be in tour and ...they ...left me here... ALONE!" I sat on the couch and cried. My own cousin, brothers and boyfriend leave without saying a word or leaving a note. At least before I left I had the courtesy to write one.

*4 hours later*

Andy P.O.V.
"This stupid key. It doesn't wanna open the door." I kept fighting with it until Jake came and showed me it was the wrong one, "Ah, uhm... I knew that" I grinned and opened the door, "Get out you thief!"

A pan came flying in our direction. Luckily I dodged. Unfortunately, it hit Jinxx in the head, "I said go!" A girl ran towards me with a knife in her hand. I held her shoulders to stop her, "Don't touch me" She murmured.

"You say I'm the thief but what are doing in my house?" I asked plainly, "I live here" I lifted her head, "Casey?!" I exclaimed. Her eyes began to water, "ANDY!!!! Oh thank goodness. I thought you left for tour without telling me! I thought I was alone" She hugged me tightly

"*clears throat* don't I get a hug?" Jinxx asked, "Jinxx!" She flew from me to him, "I missed you so much" He said, "I didn't miss you a lot" She said and moved on to Ashley and the others.

Jinxx walked inside and sat and fake cried on the couch, "Anyway since you're back you get punished for running away" I say, "Why?" She whined, "Because you don't just run away from home like that"

"I needed time to think. Andy you would've done the same thing." She cornered me. The little devil, "But I would've come back in a few hours. I would be just gone to the park to think." I broke away from her trap, "Okay Ands"

"Hey while you're at it. Help take the groceries out of the car. That where we were, at the supermarket" She smiled and agreed to help.

Jinxx P.O.V.
I knew she was only joking she did miss me. She does this most of the time, "Jinxxy~" She jumped on my back, "Casey~ so you sure you didn't miss me?" I pout, "You know I missed you. You dumb dumb" She hit my head, "I'm so gonna get you for that" I began to chase her.

Casey P.O.V.
"ANDY!!! HELP ME!!" I screamed as I ran through the hallway. CC's room. It was the biggest room in the house. He won the room over a game. Rock-paper-scissors. I ran into the room and locked it from the inside. He couldn't get me now, "What are you doing in my room? And why didn't you knock?" CC asked. I turned to face him.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, "I'm doing nothing?"

"You have my drawing book... why?!"

"You draw really good, Case"

"Thank you" I took the book from him, "Also I wanna talk to you"

"What is it?" He asked, "Where's Andy?" I aasked "Is that the only thing you want from me? Where's your dad?" He seemed shocked, "Yes where's my 'dad'?"

"In his room, probably." He answered in a straightforward manner, "Thanks"

"No problem. I missed you bunny"

"So I'm your bunny now?"

"Yes. I love my niece" He hugged me, "Oh Jinxx might be after me so could you stall him so I can get to Andy's room safely please?"

"Sure"

*Andy's room*

"Andy? You here?" I spoke my head around the door. Andy lays facing the ceiling, "What's wrong?" I asked, "Nothing"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't be so concerned about me." He smiled. He looked as if he actually wanted to cry instead of smile, "Andy, I actually wanted to ask you if you could put me in a casting agency? So I can act on TV shows and movies and stuff like that. This way I can make money to support myse-" His phone began to buzz, "Can we speak about this later I need to take this" He said leaving the room.

"I wonder what's wrong with him" I said as I walked down the hallway. I got hugged from behind, "So you think you can just run away from me and get away with it?" Jinxx rested his head on mine. I turned to face him keeping my head low, "What's wrong sweety?"

"What's wrong with Andy?" I'm concerned he never fakes being happy, "What do you mean?"

"What happened to him?"