Dead?

*next day*

"Wake up angel" Ashley shook my shoulder, "Ashes I wanna sleep more" I moan, "No sleep. Get up we must leave in an an hour"

"But it's 4am. The rest of the house is asleep."

"Yeah and it's a long drive to Andy's parents' house. So get up" He said kicking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, "I don't have time to still fight. I'll sleep on you"

"Is she up?" Andy asked, "She's right here" Andy began to laugh it was slight and soft, "Put her down. Her blood must be rushing to her head already. It's probably making her feel sick then she'll puke on your back" He stated, "Yeah put me down" I mumble into his night shirt.

I stood like a zombie, "Come kiddo get dressed. I'll make you breakfast. Get one of your backpacks also" I nodded and looked at Ashley, he started back at me, "You took me out of my room please take me back there" I climbed into a chair and jumped onto his back, "Lazy" He said as he made his way to my room.

"What must I wear?" I asked as Ashley placed me on my bed, "Clothes?"

"I know clothes but what clothes?"

"Wear stockings, a skirt and a top with a cute jacket and your black and white converse"

"When can I talk to my dad about putting me in a casting agency?" Ashley said getting my clothes ready because I was half asleep, "You want to become an actress?"

"You seem surprised"

"I am a bit but I'm glad you have your sights set on something." He said handing me my clothes, "You just need to choose your underwear and put that on. I'll come back to check on you in 15 minutes" Ashley said before walking out. He even took a backpack, "Okay Ashes"

*15 minutes later*

"How far are you?" Ashley came into my room. I was brushing my teeth, "You still need to brush your hair" He said, "I kmow" The toothbrush was in my mouth, "What are you doing?" He asked. I took my hairbrush out of the top drawer of my chest of draws, "This" I finished up with my teeth and washed my face.

"What hairstyle should I do today?" I ask myself, "Give the brush here" Ashley said, "Why?"

"I'll do your hair. Now give me to pom-poms" I handed him two pink pom-poms to go with my outfit.

He did my hair into two cute pigtails, "I never knew you could brush hair." I couldn't stop touching it, "*laughs* okay now let's get you fed so we can leave. Come." He took me downstairs again.

"Did Ashley dress you and do your hair?" Andy asked looking as if he was about to die of laughter, "Yes he did. Don't I look cute?"

"You look cute, that's true. But the fact he, the Ashley Purdy knows how to dress a girl and do her hair, questions will arise from that" Andy said as he placed a hotdog in front of me with a glass of coke, "Thanks"

"Anything for my girl" He kissed my forehead and packed things into the backpack, "What are you doing?" Ashley asked, "It's four and a half hour drive you guys are going to get hungry and you both eat a lot. Also go to the bathroom before we leave there are no pit stops along the way. Do your number ones and twos."

"Yes sir" We saluted

*drive*

I had my earphones in and I was half falling asleep, "You okay back there?" Andy asked. He brought along a blanket for me because it was really cold outside in the morning especially because it's so early, "I'm fine just a bit sleepy"

"Now sleep I'll wake you up when we get there" He said. Ashley was also sleeping. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I awoke to the sound of people chattering and crying. I was sitting on Andy's lap. Ashley was standing beside him, "What'sats going on?" I whispered, "You're awake. Go say goodbye to your aunt Amy sweety." Andy said as he gently pushed me off of his lap, "Goodbye?"

His eyes were red and Ashley's almost matched his, "What do you mean?" He took my hand and walked into a room, "Uncle Chris! Aunt Amy! I haven't seen you in a long time" I ran up to hug uncle Chris who had been holding aunt Amy's hand as she lay in bed, "We missed you too dear" his voice sounded scratchy, "Aunt Amy? Are you asleep? Is she sleeping?"

"No my dear" uncle Chris answered. It all makes sense now, "I'm so sorry. I understand now. I might have not known you for a long time aunt Amy but I saw a lot of you in Andy. Thank you for the things you've done for me. I'm gonna miss you. Farewell I love you."

"She was looking forward to seeing her little niece again. She couldn't wait. She loved you a lot" uncle Chris added.

I latched onto Andy's side. His face was stained in tears. He must hurt a lot. I know how it feels to lose your mother. I lost mine months ago. It feels like such a long time yet it was just yesterday when she died. Even though she didn't die yesterday. I miss her too. I miss her a lot.