You saved me

I think the song that you should listen to while reading this chapter is Attack on titan ending 1 the English version, the full song.
-Casey

James P.O.V.
After 10 minutes of being blindfolded in the back of a van. The vehicle came to a halt. I got picked up and thrown into a room. The man took my blindfold off, "There kid you'll be one of my slaves from now on. So you will do as I say if you want me to spare your life!" He scoffed and left. Slamming the door shut behind him.

5 minutes later, the door opened, "Hey there kid. Get cleaning the toilet in my bathroom." Clean a toilet? What is this supposed to be? What do I look like?, "Get moving!" He ripped my jacket and the spy cam fell out. Shit, he noticed it, "What's this?" He picked it up, "A spy camera?" He dropped it and stomped on it, "You won't bring the police into this little boy."

I felt a sting on my right cheek. I'm dead meat if the guys don't find me soon. CC placed the tracker in my jeans pocket it's much tinier than the earpiece and spy cam, this is so it can't be noticeable, "Get cleaning!" He shouted, "Y-yes"

This is horrible I still haven't found Casey yet. I was laying on the bed that was in 'my' room. He told me I could sleep in here. Down in the basement. I should be glad I'm not outside in the dirt. My thoughts were disturbed by the sound of the door opening, "James?" A soft voice called. I slowly turned my head to the sound, "James it's you!" A girl flew into my arms. A girl I knew. The girl I was looking for, "Casey we've found you" She was sobbing into my shirt.

"I was so scared. Why and how did you get here?"

"CC, you should be thanking him." She looked at me, "You saved me. He said he'd kill me tomorrow. You came just in time." She looked traumatised, "You're not hurt are you?" She shook her head, "He never touched me, if he did you know I'd fight back"

"Now why didn't you try to escape?" She sighed, "Because if I did he said he'd kill me." I'm confused, "But he said he was going to kill you tomorrow" she smiled slightly, "Because I was going to try and escape." Why's she smiling about that?

"If you were to die the rest of us would too ya know." I hugged her, "I missed you and so do the rest of the boys."

Not long and there was commotion coming from above our heads, "What's happening?" Casey asked scared, "You're going home that's what's happening" I smiled with faith it was CC and the rest. I gave Casey a piggy back ride towards the door, "James! Casey!" It was Ashley, "They came" Casey cried into my hair. I really don't mind. She's safe now and that's all that matters.

Jinxx P.O.V.
It's her! The real her. Jake and CC was busy knocking that guy's brains out. Ashley had already called the police. I fell to my knees sobbing. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, "I'm fine now. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too" I instantly hug back, "Lets get you guys home." Jake chuckled.