Caught out

Casey P.O.V.
It's been a while ever since that day. By a while I mean 3 and a half days. It's break time now, "So when are we going to have band practice at your house Cas?" I nearly choked.

James began to laugh. I gave him a death glare, "I'm sorry my dear but it was just too much too keep in." He said charmingly. He was really close to me, "Okay you've been watching too much Ouran High. I'm sorry for letting you come over while I watched it." I shoved him away.

"That's mean" he fake cried, "I'm not the meany, meany" I stuck my tongue out at him, "Alright that's enough" Alex said interrupting our tiny quarrel.

"When? When? When?!" Dylan began begging, "I'll have to sort it out with my cousin before I can say." He took my phone out of my pocket, "There" I stared at him and that's when it hit me, "Oh no"

"Wait... this isn't your phone" Alex and Dylan were scanning the phone. James had caught on fast, "Why do you have Andy's phone?" He whisper yelled to me, "I must've taken it by mistake. He's phone and mine are similar"

Without realizing it Alex and Dylan had opened the phone and started going through the pictures, "How come you have so much pictures of Andy in your camera album?" It didn't take them long to put two and two together, "No way"

"James they're onto us, run!" I took Andy's phone and my bag and ran. James on my tail. We ran for a while until Alexanda tackled me from behind. Dylan tackled James, "Why didn't you tell us?!" They scolded in unison.

"We can't have band practice by my house because I don't want them to know about the band." I said fast, "Why's that?" Alex asked, "Because I say so"

*end of day*

"Okay, tomorrow afternoon we're coming home with you guys" Dylan said, "Sure. Whatever you say Dylex" I stuck out my tongue as James and I got into the car.

*Next day: after school*

We walked home today. James and I had to deal with Dylan and Alex's nagging, "We're here-" "Now shut it" James cut me off.