Are you okay?

"Nothing that I know of. Why?" Jinxx seemed concerned now too, "He seems sad. He smiled at me but he looked as if wanted to cry instead."

"I really don't know. He didn't lock himself in his room, he was up and about. Patiently waiting for you, his baby girl, to come home" He rubbed my head, "Jinxx, I'm concerned."

"It's gonna be okay just you see" He hugged me and walked over to the lounge, "Do you want something to eat?" He turned around, "No thanks, I'm not hungry" *growl* a blush crept to my face, "You're eating something and no 'buts', I'm going to feed you if you won't eat it yourself"

"What kind of a boyfriend are you? You're so forceful" I laughed, "I'm only forceful when it comes to your health and you know that" He laughed taking out a plate.

Andy came into the kitchen, "Andy" I ran up to him, "How are you feeling?" I asked, "What do you mean?" His eyes weren't bright anymore. Instead they were a bit red but the blue had turned from warm and welcoming to cold with sadness, "Dont try to lie Andy. You can't hide it. Your eyes tell more than your mouth. What is really wrong with you?" I held his arms while shaking him, "Casey, I'm fine can't you see?!" Tears pricked the corners of his eyes

"Stop lying to me Andy. You're not fine, and you won't even tell me, your own daughter, what's wrong with you. I'm concerned daddy, tell me what's wrong. I love you!" I cried and ran to my room.

Did I just say that? Did I just call him my dad? Out loud?

There was a knock on my door, "Casey. I'm sorry. I didn't want to or mean to hurt you." Andy came in, "Tell me what's bothering you daddy" I cried, "There there baby girl, it's okay. It's just me not you. Stop crying for me, for daddy. Please" He held me close to him, "What's making you sad?" I asked again, "We going to my parents house tomorrow. You will find out then. Just you, Ashley and I are going to go. The guys are going to stay here. James is going to visit tomorrow night for a sleepover too"

"Okay" I say drying my tears with the sleeve of my sweater, "Good. Now eat and bath then get into bed. I made a point of keeping your room clean and free of dust and spiders and stuff." Andy said as he was about to leave the room, "Thank you and how did you know I was going to come back anyway?"

"Your boyfriend lives here. I'm your legal guardian and you love us too much to run away forever."

"Thats true. I do love you guys a lot."

"Get done now. You have a busy day tomorrow"

"Okay... daddy" I mocked, "Say that again"

"What? Daddy?" He nodded, "Okay daddy" He smiled, "I like the way that sounds"