Hey there Black Veil Brides

*flashback*

"We're here-"

"Now shut it"

*end of flashback*

Casey P.O.V.
I hesitantly opened the door. Slowly turning the handle to open it. Slowly pushing it open. Five people were staring at my hesitant moves. Each one had stopped what they were doing just to see what was happening at the front door.

Two idiots behind James and I were fangirling, "You see, they are not like me. I don't do *looks at the idiots* that"

"Uh... Casey?... aren't you... gonna... come in?" Jake said. James and I took one step inside and stepped either side, "Alexanda and Dylan meet my family" I gestured, "Hi~" They greeted simultaneously, "H-Hello" Dylan stuttered, "Hi I'm Alexanda but please call me Alex"

"So I take it these two are your friends as well?" Andy spoke with no hesitation, "Yeah sad isn't it?" I say, "Hey Cas that's not nice" Alex playfully hit my arm, "I'm only joking you cry baby" I stuck out my tongue at him, "Hi I'm Andy, Casey's cousin but, I guess you can say I'm her daddy" He wore a cheeky grin, "Yeah a 19 year old is her daddy" Ashley mocked, "I should be her daddy, I'm 21"

"But you're not because she doesn't have your surname" They were in each other's faces having a dumb argument over who's my daddy... AGAIN!

*flashback: two days earlier*

Everyone was in the living room watching Scary Movie. I sat in between Jinxx and Andy on the couch while CC, Jake and Ashley sat on a blanket on the floor in front of us, "Andy!!!" I yell, "You know I'm right next to you. What do you want?" Straightforward much?, "Wow and anyway I was wondering... who is my daddy in the band?"

"That would be me" Jinxx hugged me, "No you're my boyfriend, not my daddy" "Why can't I be both?" He said with puppy dog eyes, "Because" "Because?" Andy and he said in unison, "It would be weird" Andy chuckled, Jinxx shook his head, "Well it should be me." Ashley nominated himself, "Why you?" Andy laughed, "Because I'm the eldest"

"But she doesn't go under your surname. Technically I'm her daddy" Andy and Ashley started rolling around still arguing over who's my dad.

*end of flashback*

"Still arguing about it?" I mumbled, "Believe it or not but they've been at it ever since. Ashley would give Andy a death glare and then they will stare at each other like they're having a mental war and at the end one of them will smile as if they're victorious." CC said, "I'm CC by the way but I'm sure you know that"

"I'm Jake" Jake said waving. Jinxx came up to us, "I'm Jinxx. Call me Jeremy though" What?, "Why?" James and I ask, "Because I feel like it" An evil plan popped into my head, "Jerry" I said, "Jerry?" Jinxx asked, "Yes, Jerry" Everyone except Andy, Ashley, CC and Jake looked at me with suspicion. Jinxx had a look which showed more confusion.

"Your name will be Jerry" I smiled, "Why Jerry?" I went from a smile to a straight face, "Because I don't like saying your real name. Anyway boys this is my wacky family" I said with a smile.

*time skip*

"Bye bye that was fun see you again sometime" James and I say as Dylan and Alex walk to their mom's car. Apparently they were brothers. James knew but they wanted to see how long it would take for me to figure it out. I have to admit I was a bit suspicious that they had the same surname and we're the same age. I left that mystery under coincidence.

"That was interesting" James said as soon as they left, "Don't you know it"

I'm a loaded gun (Sequel to Andy Biersack's long lost cousin)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara