chapter 4

We got to the hospital within 45 minutes. We went to Andy's room and waited outside. A different doctor came out this time (You can chose the gender), "Mr Biersack is awake you may see him now. No need for two or one at a time. You may all enter. But he needs to rest" he/she walked away.

"Looks like he's asleep" I say. Ashley slowly walked towards him, "You awake Andy?" His words were gentle, "Hmm" Andy mumbled. He opened his eyes and looked at us, "What happened?" He asked, "You crashed your car" he looked as if he was going to jump up but that would be impossible considering both of his legs were in casts and his arm was in one too. He's eyes widened when he saw the casts, "Should I call Juliet and tell her you had an accident?" I ask, "Delete. Her. Number. And never speak to her again." What?, "Why?" "Just do it!" What did she do that upset him so bad?, "Okay"

As I was about to do as told, the door opened.

Andy P.O.V.
"Why the hell are you here? And how did you find out?"

"I'm sorry Andy, for what happened. I'm here because you're injured and the doctor called, my number was on your speed dial" I can't believe she has the nerve to come here after what she did, "Just leave Juliet. I don't want to see you again and don't ever come near my band or cousin"

Tears formed in her eyes. Fucking fake tears, "This won't be the last you see me Andy" I spat and left, "Wanna talk about it?" CC asked, "Well as you know I went out to buy groceries because Juliet cancelled our date saying she couldn't make it. When I was on my way to my car... I saw her... making out with another guy"His voice was cracking while he spoke. He looked as if he'd been killed twenty times., "Dont worry about her, she doesn't deserve you. You're too good for her. Far too good for her" I can't stand to see him in pain.

"When do I get released from this dump?" He moans, "I'll go ask the doctor" Jake said.

*time lapse*
*7 minutes later*

"Andy can leave in a week so... next Tuesday. But he needs to nest and Andy-" "Yeah" "-you're going to be in a wheelchair for another two weeks and a few after you get home. The doctor said it was just so that you don't injure the injury." Jake chuckled at the last part, "Wait-" Andy said, "How am I gonna bath if I'm going to have on casts and be in a wheelchair?" Everyone turned to me, "Wha-No no NO! I'm not washing you. I'm not going to scar my eyes for life."

"But you're my cousin and it would be uncomfortable for one of the boys to do it." Andy moaned, "Andy!" I moan, "Fine here's the deal, You wash everything other than my manhood, I'll do that with my free hand and I'll cover it up with a towel. Okay?" I thought about it, "Okay. Deal"

Ashley chuckled. I realized what he was thinking, "I think the Andly thing is adorable. I think it would be a fangirl moment for me if you both did a bromance situation where you kiss and shit it would be a sight to fangirl over (I'm sorry if you don't support the Andly but I'm a supporter) I'd enjoy myself watching you both" Ashley turned to stone, "That's what I thought"