Chapter 5

Andy P.O.V.
I leave this place in three days. I haven't seen my cousin since Wednesday and when I ask the guys about her they go quiet and say she's not feeling well, Jinxx will then get up and leave but he does say bye. Did something happen to her? If so, Why aren't they telling me?

Jinxx P.O.V.
It happened Thursday morning. Casey did her usual and went off to school but, James was ill; he couldn't attend school today. She had to walk to school. We haven't seen her since. We asked her teacher and principle. They had the same response, 'She hasn't come in today'

When Andy asks where she is it pains me. I know it's bad to keep it from him but he can't get his stress levels up. He will find put on Tuesday anyway. My head hurts from crying. I need pain killers and there are none.

"The house has been quiet lately" I sigh. Today was Friday so maybe James will come over if he's feeling better. I was alone in the house. The others went out to the grocery store.

Ashley P.O.V.
"I thought we were going to the grocery store?" I ask, "We were never, we're going to find Casey but we're doing it under Jinxx nose. He's already an emotional mess" CC said. He was driving.

"We have no leads and no one knows or has seen her. We the last people who came into contact with her" Jake was becoming frustrated. What he said is true, how are we going to find her without any leads. My phone began to ring. A private number. I put the phone on loudspeaker. The person used one of those voice disguises.

?- unknown A- Ashley

?- I know you're looking for your precious little girl. You won't get her back. She's dead.

A- Don't fuck around with me!

?- haha Ashley, if you want to find her come around to the abandoned house near the Winery Street.

A- Fuck you!

*I hang up*

"Winery street?" CC asks, "Go there, it's the only lead we have" my words were cold, I began to shiver after listening to myself.

Casey P.O.V.
"Why do you have me here? Want do you want from me?" I ask. My hands were cuffed so we're my ankles, "It's not you that I want, You're just a bargaining tool." Bargaining tool? "What do you expect to achieve by doing all this?"

"Oh wish to achieve nothing, I'm doing this out of my own free will" Where are the boys? Where are my friends? Help me please.

Ashley P.O.V.
I turned on the radio to hear the news, "There is a serial killer on the loose. No one knows the gender of this person or their name. All that police have found out is that this man or woman is a child murder" CC turned it off