chapter 2

*next day*

"See you this afternoon guys" Andy said, "Yip" James and I said in unison, "So what period do you have first?" James asked me, "Physics... I think" I check my time table, "Yeah I get physics"

I went off to register, "Casey I'm going to change your subjects and I've confirmed with your guardian. Your major is going to be consumers now. Here is your new timetable. Mr Masters is waiting on you." I collect my bag and exit, "Excuse me, do you know where Mr Masters class is?" I ask the secretary lady, "Second floor and turn left. It's the first door you see" "Thanks" "Pleasure dear"

"Miss Biersack?" I nod, "Please sit down" I sat down next to guess who... Alexanda. Dylan and James say in front of us, "I heard we were getting a new student. I wouldn't have guess it was you." Dylan said, "I know, I was surprised myself" Alex hugged me since I sat beside him.

"Alex can so we swap seats. I feel out in the open when I sit on the end and it feels like somebody's gonna kill me." He chuckled, "Sure, just don't get a panic attack. You sound like you're gonna" I smile, "Ah, this feels better, a safe and comfy corner" They laughed, "What?" I ask confused, "Nothing, It's just really funny... the way you said it" Dylan chuckled, "No it's not! What if someone does try and kill me! I'd be dead! And there's not another me!" Panic attack, "Ca (pronounced kay) it's gonna be fine. No one's gonna hurt you while we're around" Dylan smirked.

The bell rang for first period, "Math" I groan, "Yay" Alex uses his sarcasm an do face palm.

The day went by and finally home time, Dylan and Alex got suspicious as to why James came home with me. James explained everything especially leaving out the part about me living with BVB, "Hey Jake" we say as we enter the car, "Hey" James and I sat in the backseat texting. Alex had made a group chat involving the four of us.

A- Alexanda J- James D- Dylan C- me

A- testing?

J- Hey

D- Hi

C- Hey

J- Hi Casey :)

C- I'm right next to you :o

D- James needs help :p

J- I don't need help

A- Remember last week?

C- What happened last week?

A- He said that he will stand up to Cody, when he in the end chickened out of because Cody gave him a beating before he could begin.

J- she hit me now. Why did you hit me?"

C- Because you were being stupid

D- Don't fight! we need our drummer

C- Who said we were fighting?

J- tsk tsk tsk. Don't jump to conclusions.

A- LOFL

C- I gotta go quickly I'll be back soon.

J- Me too

*chat end*

"See you tomorrow James." Jake and I say, "You too. Bye guys" "bye"

"So you have new subjects... I've heard." Jake why the seriousness now?, "Why are you so serious?" He turned and faced me, "Andy got into a car accident. He's in the hospital. Jinxx and the others are there. That's why I came to fetch you"

"What happened?" I ask, "He and Juliet were supposed to go on a date today but she called and cancelled instead, he went out to buy groceries... as soon as he came back he left again and not long after we got a call from the hospital saying he'd crashed his car in one of the street light poles." Little did I know I had tears rolling down my cheeks, "Take me there... please... Jake" I beg, "Ashley asked for me to warm your lunch and eat first before you go there"

"I'm not hungry. Take me to my cousin" I started to sob heavily and I was hungry but that's not important right now. Andy's health is.