Ballerina | Michael

Requested: one where ashton's kid makes fun of michael's daughter for wearing a tutu and says that she isn't punk rock like her dad

"Daddy," Ava sniffed, throwing herself down onto the couch beside Michael one morning.

Michael sat up fast, and pulled her into his arms. "What's wrong, darling?"

"Logan told me my tutu was stupid," She cried, gesturing down to the large pink tutu sitting on her hips.

"I don't think it's stupid, baby," He cooed. "I think you look beautiful!"

"I don't want to be beautiful!" She yelled out, annoyed. Michael's eyes widened at the outburst, Ava was not one to ever raise her voice. "I want to be punk rock."

This had Michael throwing his head back in laughter. It always tickled the boys when one of the kids said anything about being punk rock.

"You're the most punk rock out of all the punk rock kids in the whole world," Michael told her.

"But Logan said I can't be punk rock if I wear a tutu." She cried. "But I love my tutu."

"Well then, let's make your outfit more punk rock before school, yeah?"

The two sauntered up the stairs and into her room. She sat on the floor while Michael rummaged through her closet. Once he had gathered the items he was looking for, he sat down across from her. "Put these on."

She slipped off her white shirt, tutu, and ballet flats before swapping them out for the black tshirt, the same pink tutu, and black combat books Michael picked out.

She stood up and smiled. "I look beautiful and punk rock!"

"One last thing," Michael said. He slipped a tiny black leather jacket off the hanger and slipped her small arms through the holes. "There, perfect."

Michael had her pose before the got in the car and quickly posted it to Twitter.

@michael5sos my kid is more punk rock than yours @ashton5sos