Surprising Him | Ashton

You flew yourself and your twin boys out to New York for Ashton's birthday. He was really bummed he wouldn't be able to spend it with his family but he understood it was very hard for you to get off work for large chunks of time, all of your sick time going to your sons when they were sick.

You had just got off the plane and we're trying to round up the restless boys before they caused you any problems as to waited for your bags.

Suddenly, both boys were screeching and running across the airport. You dropped the bag you had just picked up and took off after them. You finally caught up to them just as they were collapsing into Michael's arms. He squeezed and hugged his godsons tightly before letting them go. He walked over and wrapped an arm around you, guiding you back to the bag you dropped, sweeping it up and heading for the exit, the two boys right on his heels.

"You didn't say Uncle Mikey was picking us up!" One grumpy little boy accused you once you were all situated in the car Michael had waiting.

"I've always been her favorite, boys. Just don't tell your dad!" Michael joked. The five year old boys burst into a fit of giggles, something they always did around Michael.

Two hours later, you were checked into a hotel suite on the same floor as the other boys. Michael had made sure to keep Ashton busy at the stadium while you made the boys take a nap, so they could handle the late night.

That night, you arrived at the arena halfway through their set. The boys slept a lot longer than you planned but you didn't want to wake them and have them grumpy so you allowed them to sleep.

"Let's watch daddy!" You cheered, bringing them to the edge of the stage so they could easily see.

However, your little trouble makers had other plans. They watched carefully as Ashton's drum kit was lowered back onto the ground as the song came to an end. The band immediately began playing the next song, this time Ashton stayed on the stage with everyone else. Before you could blink, your twins took off into a sprint across the stage.

"BOYS! COME BACK!" You shouted at them, trying to not have them break something important or injure themselves.

You could hear the crowd grow louder as they spot the two small figures running to the back of the stage. They climbed up the steps and we're finally with Ashton. He tried his best to continue drumming while mouthing to his boys.

"Guys, what are you doing here?" Ashton asked, giggling as he pushed the mic away from his mouth.

"Mommy brought us! To see you!" One of them cheered.

"Well come here!" Ashton shouted back. The two boys scrambled to climb into Ashton's lap and once they were successful, Ashton passed his drum sticks off.

Luke and Calum had yet to notice the little boys jumping around behind them but when they noticed the drumming suddenly turn horrible, their heads shot around simultaneously, immediately seeing the small boys in Ashton's lap, a drum stick in each hand, pounding away.

"Aw, look!" Luke said, stopping the song but the drumming continued so Calum kept playing to make the sound somewhat tolerable. "The Irwin babies have arrived!"

The crowd cheered even louder.

"How did you two get here?" Luke asked, his back semi turned towards the crowd.

"Mommy and Uncle Mikey!" One of them answered when Ashton pulled the mic down to their level.

"Mike knew and I didn't?" Calum complained. "So not fair."