Daddy Got Stuck | Michael

Michael wanted to have a daddy-son day with his little man so he asked you if he could. Obviously you told him it was fine and to do whatever they wanted.

The little boy was only four but asked to go to the park. Michael was excited, planning out the day down to what and where they ate.

Around midday, Michael packed up him and Noah into the car and set off. They stopped at a quiet pizza parlor downtown and finally they got to the park. Noah was bouncing in his seat in excitement. With Michael traveling, Noah rarely got to go on "adventures" with his daddy so this was something that he always looked forward to. Mikey loved being able to take him places and just spend a whole day with his attention solely on his son but he hated that he couldn't do it more often.

Michael opened the back door of his car and let the small boy out. He immediately took off into a sprint, leaving Michael to grab the backpack filled with water and snacks.

"Daddy! Look at this!" Noah yelled. Michael looked to him and he was swinging across the monkey bars.

"Great job, buddy!" Michael called back.

The next few hours were spent running around the large park together. Noah couldn't stop the smile from his face, making Michael smile equally as big.

"Dad, can you come up here? This is so cool!" Noah shouted from a tower in the center of the play area. Michael held up a thumb and began making his way to him. There was a rather long tube that you crawled up to get there with little handles and grooves rather than steps.

Michael pushed his body into the opening and started to shimmy his way through. However, his full grown frame was having difficulty fitting through the space meant for kids. He felt like it kept getting smaller and smaller as he crawled.

Until, eventually, he stopped moving altogether. His eyes widened as he tried to make backwards but couldn't. He tried to move forward but couldn't.

"Daddy, hurry up," The boy whined from the top.

"Uh, Noah?" He called. When he saw his head pop into exit, he said, "Daddy got stuck in the tunnel. Can you go down the slide and go get my phone from your book bag?"

"Okay!" Noah said, disappearing after giving a salute to Michael. Michael sighed and waited for quite a few minutes.

Finally, Noah came back, Michael's phone in hand.

"Good boy! Can you call mommy? Do you know how?" He asked.

"Yeah, mommy taught me in case of an emergency," He said. Michael watched as Noah poked various places on Michael's phone. He held the phone up and it showed 'Calling (Y/N).'

"Can you crawl down here really fast, with the phone, so I can talk to mommy, too?" Noah quickly slid down to Michael and was leaning painfully against Michael's head.

"Hello?" You said into the phone.

"Babe," Michael whined, drawing the word out. "I'm stuck in a tunnel at the park."

You couldn't contain your laughter as you envisioned your husband stuck with only the help of a four year old.

"Don't laugh! This is serious!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry, baby. I'm on my way!" You say as you grab your keys and head out to save your massively dorky husband.

Okay, so I really don't like this but oh well, I wanted to post something for you guys!

Thanks so so so much for 2k!