Hold Me Daddy | Michael

You had to be at work earlier than usual and your babysitter had canceled on you. Michael had offered to take your three kids to the studio with him. Ava was almost six, Ellie had just turned two, and Noah was only five weeks old. He was slightly nervous but you didn't have another option so he would have to be able to handle it.

He packed a bag full of toys, coloring books, bottles, diapers, clothes, snacks, and drinks. He basically packed everything he could possibly need today. He loaded up the kids into his car and then set off to the studio. He was the last one there, considering he didn't realize how long it takes to get three kids ready.

The second they walked in, Ava rushed to Calum. He picked her up as she shouted "Uncle Cal!" Michael was carrying Ellie on his hip and holding Noah's car seat with his free hand, the bag handing off his shoulder. Luke plucked Ellie from his arms and cuddled her close.

Ashton saw little Noah and unbuckled him, cradling him in his massive arms. Michael breathed out a sigh of relief as he relaxed, setting the bag down.

Most of the day went fine. Ellie was being slightly clingy to him but overall it was alright, until Michael had to record vocals. Ellie lost it the second he left the room. Luke tried to comfort and cuddle her but she pushed him away and cried harder, screaming for her daddy.

Michael couldn't hear anything that was happening. Ellie had waddled over to the door he left from and was banging her little fists on it.

Michael came back in, his face contorting in shock as he saw was what happening. Luke looked distressed and he was squatted down next to Ellie. Calum was still holding Ava, her sitting on his lap as they talked quietly. Ashton was cooing to Noah, trying to keep him calm in all of the loudness around him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Hold me, daddy!" Ellie cried, reaching up for him. Michael instantly lifted her into his arms and cuddled her close.

"What's the matter, baby girl?" He asked, looking to Luke for an answer.

"I don't know, man. She flipped as soon as you left."

"Aw, did you miss daddy?" He cooed. Ellie's crying had stopped and she was now rubbing her eyes, tired. "Let's go get you a nap, huh?"