Shopping for Mommy | Luke

Luke and his two kids strolled down the isle of the grocery store, the kids, four and one, sitting side by side at the front of the cart.

"Now, do either of you remember what mommy said to get?" Luke asked, chuckling as he looked around. Bentley shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't know, daddy!" He smiled up at his dad. Lucy didn't know what's as going on but she smiled anyways.

Luke had too much pride to call you and ask what it was you needed but he knew you would have his head if you forgot something so he sucked it up and called.

"Babe, it was only three things," You laughed when he explained why he called. "Milk, eggs, and flour."

"Oh, those are easy things!" Luke said, hanging up and racing off. He got the milk with the dark blue top, only knowing it by the color.

He went to the eggs and took a guess as to which ones you would want.

Finally, he was at the flour. The kids were swinging their legs together, Bentley entertaining Lucy so Luke could shop in peace. He had no idea what kind of flour to get, there were so many options.

"Hey Bent, what kind of flour do you think we should get?" Luke asked, not wanting to call you again. He knew if Bentley had chosen the wrong one, you could never get mad at him.

Bentley pointed his little finger at a random bag and Luke threw it in the cart, heading to checkout.

"Daddy, candy! Please! I've been good!" Bentley begged as he was stuck staring at the chocolate as they waited for their turn at checkout.

"You have been good, buddy!" Luke said, picking up Bentley's favorite, a three musketeer and setting it in the cart. He picked up another one for Lucy to munch on since it was soft.

After everything was paid for they were loaded into the car, Luke gave them their candy and then set off to go home to you.