Bump Talk | Luke

You and Luke were cuddled up on a cold December morning with your son Bentley. Bentley was lazily watching the movie playing on the tv, laying in his daddy's lap. You wanted to cuddle him but it was pretty hard due to your large baby bump. You rested your hand on it, stroking it softly as you thought about the little girl resting inside of you.

Suddenly, Bentley shot up to go to the potty. You were currently in the never ending battle of potty training but he was doing pretty good so far.

As he left the room, Luke leaned over to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders and the other hand covering yours on your stomach.

"Hi, baby girl," He said, lowering his face to press against your stomach. His favorite thing to do was talk to the little human in your tummy. "When are you going to make your appearance? We're so excited to meet you. Your big brother talks about you nonstop, he loves you so much already. As does your mommy and I."

Baby Lucy was kicking up a storm in your tummy, the second Luke said a single word into your belly button.

"I feel you kicking your mommy right now! It's pretty cute but could you do it less at bed time? You keep her up and then she gets mad at me," Luke said, laughing as you swatted at him, smiling to yourself.

"We're ready for you, little one."