Can't Sleep | Ash

It took you ages to get your twin boys down. Logan only wanted Ashton and Liam only wanted you. You had to take them into separate rooms and then, once they were sleeping, put them back into their shared room. Logan was the worst, constantly making up an excuse to stay awake and fighting Ash until Ash gave up and left him on your bed to put himself to sleep, which always worked.

Ashton quietly carried Logan into his room, laying him down in his bed before giving him a quick kiss on the forehead. He walked to the other side and did the same thing to Liam.

Finally, he climbed into bed with you. The trouble making three year olds were out for the night and you were both exhausted. You all had met the other boys and their families for a day at the park and it left you all drained. Ashton cuddled you close, falling asleep fast.

Around two in the morning, a tiny tap was felt on your shoulder. You and Ashton had moved apart from each other and were on your own sides of the bed. You looked down to see Liam standing there with his teddy bear in hand, his curls a mess on top of his head.

"Mommy," He whined, holding his arms up to you. You smiled at him sleepily, reached down and picking him up. You settled him between you and Ashton, him curling into a ball at your stomach and nuzzling his head into your chest.

A few minutes later, you heard Ashton's raspy voice filled with sleep as he whispered to someone. You felt the bed shift as you slowly opened your eyes. You saw Logan being set beside his brother as he rubbed his eyes.

"Can't sleep?" Ashton asked him.

"No, daddy," Logan sighed. He hugged onto Ash's neck and slowly began to fall asleep.

"I guess our bed is just better, babe," Ash giggled, noticing you were awake.

"Our we're just such great cuddlers they can't stay away," You replied, smiling down at your boys.