Crawling | Calum

"Come on, baby girl! You can do it!" You encouraged, sitting criss cross on the floor a few feet away from your wiggling baby.

"Come on, Grace!" You smiled at her, seeing her trying to push her body off the floor.

"Mommy, can I help?" Your four year old daughter, Harper, asked.

"Of course!" You said, patting the spot beside you as she bounced over and sat down. She started patting the floor and trying to get her baby sister to crawl.

Finally, Grace pushed up onto her hands and knees and stilled, unsure of what to do.

"Harp?" You asked. "Can you show her what to do?"

Harper giggled and complied, getting on her own hands and knees and beginning to crawl around the room. You got up and hurried to the kitchen to grab your laptop. You hurried to skype call Calum so he wouldn't miss this moment since he was at the studio. He answered it, and smiled at you.

Before he could speak, you rushed your words out. "Calum! She's about to crawl!"

You ran back to the living room. Nothing had changed, Harper was still crawling around like a puppy while Grace watched, giggling.

You set the laptop about five feet away from Grace and Calum was smiling from ear to ear.

"Come on, Grace! Come to daddy!" He encouraged, doing grabby hands at her. She smiled and cooed.

We encouraged her for another minute, Calum and the rest of the boys laughing and calling for her. Finally, her little legs and arms started moving and was rushing forward to her daddy.

You picked her up and hugged her close. "Good job, baby girl!"

All the boys cheered from the laptop and Grace sat on your hip giggling at everything that was going on.

Please please please request! As much as I love coming up with what to write about, I feel like it will begin to become repetitive! So if you have an idea, please leave it in the comments or message me and I'll be happy to write it!

-A