Exhausted Daddy | Calum

Calum thought he was brave enough to handle both girls by himself for a whole day. But he was wrong.

After an hour long tea party, three hours of dollies and dress up, and two hours of karaoke the girls were still full of energy and begging their daddy to play some more.

"Daddy's tired," He tried to explain to Harper and Grace but they weren't having it.

"Daddy! You promised!" And he did. He told them he would play with them until mommy got home.

Giving in, Calum allowed the girls to drag him around the house for the remaining time.

You arrived home two hours later. You called out for Calum, growing suspicious when no one met you at the door like they usually did. You scoured the house and finally found them.

Calum was laying on the floor, like a starfish, surrounded by every stuffed animal your girls owned. Cuddled into each side was a small girl with their tiny arms wrapped around his torso. All three were fast asleep.

You took your phone out quickly and snapped a picture before opening the Twitter app.

@your/twitter/name: i guess this adorable daddy couldn't hang

You attached the photo and pressed tweet. You picked Harper up carefully, struggling to untangle her without waking all three, and settled her into her bed across the room. You then picked up Grace and carried her to her room and placing the three year old into her bed. Finally, you crept back and woke up Calum.

"Babe?" He said, rubbing his eyes and looking around. "When did you get home?"

"A few minutes ago," You whispered, pointing towards the bed so he knew to keep his voice down.

Together you left the room and went to the living room.

"Big day, huh?" You laughed.

"You have no idea," He whined, laying his head in your lap.

"Well, how about we get some food in this super dad?" You suggested. When he nodded his head, you got up and left to prepare your sleepy husband a meal.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated much, I've been on vacation and I have exams this week. Regular updates should start back next week!