Still Here Ch 24

i am deeply sorry for not uploading fast. but i have had the worst writers block. also i thought i wasn't going to be so busy this summer but i'm wrong. i'm sssooo sorry.

Thanks for voting and reading and becoming fans!

-tere93

____________________

[RECAP]

"Here" I throw a pillow and a blanket at him.

"Thanks baby"

"I'm not your baby!" I've lost count of how many times he's called me that tonight.

"But we can make a baby together." He lifts his eyebrow up suggestively.

"Good night." I say starting to walk away. "By the way don't walk into that room that is my roommate's room. If you need to use the restroom go to my room."

"Yes mam" He salutes me.

"Night Joey" I roll my eyes and walk into my room semi closing the door in case Joey needs to use the restroom he won't crash into the door in case he forgets how to open a door.

___________________

I wake up to Rebecca's loud laugh. Mel must be here.

"Becca and Mel shut up!" I yell to them as I get off the bed trying to rub away the headache I had. There's a silence followed by more of Becca's loud laughter. I ignore it and just walk towards my bathroom.

I start my usual routine. Go bathroom, wash my hands, floss, and then brush my teeth. I didn't bother with my hair today.

I walk out and it smells really good. "Smells good, what are you making Becca?" I turn to the kitchen and Becca turns around in the stool to look at me. Mel must be the one cooking.

"Why have I not met him?" She narrows her eyes at me as she puts her hands at her hips.

"Who might I ask?" It's seven in the morning and she's already asking ridiculous questions.

"Joey" She states pointing her thumb into the kitchen.

"Joey?" I ask confused. Then yesterday all comes back to me. He stayed over of how drunk he was.

"Hey Phillips." Joey says coming over the bar with a plate of pancakes at hand and his stupid smile I love.

"Philips?" Becca asks not knowing what he meant.

"It's her last name for now at least." He smiles at Becca as he sets the plate down.

"Her last name is Bart though."

"Actually that's my sister's mine is Phillips" I say as I sit down next on the stool next to Becca. "And no it's not just for now Franco." I say glaring at Joey.

"I'm just not going to ask. It seems like a long story and I rather eat these pancakes that look delicious."

"Don't hog them all these are my second favorite." I say to Becca as I try to take some of the pancakes she had stacked on her plate.

"Don't worry Phillips I already made your pancakes how you like them." He walks over to the counter by the stove and grabs a plate with pancakes. "I'd give them to you but how you said they were your second favorite I'm going to eat them instead."

"Fine go ahead. Your mom's pancakes are still going to be my first favorite anyways." I go for Becca's pancakes but she moves the plate away from me.

"No way you're getting these."

"Just cause you said my mom's are the best I'll give you the pancakes." Joey pushes the plate towards me. I smile as I see he had already spread the peanut butter on top of them.