All Too Fast

Mulai dari awal

We were running through a meadow. Rachel's hair blowing in the wind. She was flawless.

"Start a new life together." She repeated.

Someone yelled behind us. "Niall! Stop! We'll give you more solos!" Management.

I didn't turn around. All I wanted was to live my life with Rachel.

Now the boys were next to me. "Lads, we can run away. But what about our fans?" Liam asks me.

"We worked so hard to get here, we can't give up now." Louis says. He was right.

"I want to be free thought!" Harry whines.

"We all do mate." Zayn says.

"We can still perform though." Harry says. "We don't need to leave the ones we love to perform."

Rachel is now back. "Harry's right. You can still do what you love."

"Niall, don't listen to them! We can give you the same amount of solos as Harry and Liam!" Management's hopeless attempts to get me to stop running away from them go on and on. I'm not going to stop, I'm running away with Rachel to live the simple life.

*Dream ends*

I wake up in a sweat. Was it a dream or a nightmare? The dream part was running to freedom with the girl I love, the nightmare part was me actually considering it. I love my life! I love my fans and I love being part of One Direction. Certainly Rachel wasn't pushing the idea of me quiting One Direction on me, neither was Harry. Falling in love can really change on how you think about things. If I never met Rachel, going on tour wouldn't bother me as much. I don't want to be away from her.

I get up, Rachel told me to meet her at her house. If I don't get ready soon, I'll be late. Brushing my teeth, I check my phone. One missed call from my mum, a text from Liam, and a text from Princess (that's what Rachel is under my contacts).

Liam's text reads: We'll be leaving tomorrow at six, don't forget!

Typical Liam, always making sure everything is in order. I don't blame him though, the rest of us are just immature idiots. If it weren't for Liam, one of us would probably be showing up two hours before we leave or two hours after we're supposed to leave.

Rachel texts me: Hey Niall, remember, my place at 10 am! See you there!

I check the time. 9:57. Great. I spit out the toothpaste from my mouth and grab all my suitcases. I start the car and head to Rachel's house.

Knock, knock, knock. I knock on Rachel's door. No answer. Suddenly, I remember something about Rachel putting the spare key under the welcome mat. I lift the mat up and find the spare key. I unlock the door and find what appears to be a dark, empty room. I struggle to find the light switch in the dark room, but I finally manage to find it.

"Surprise!" A large group of people jump out from behind their hiding spots.

I slightly jump. "Gahh!"

"I thought you should go off with a happy note." Rachel walks up to me and gives me a hug. "What could be more happy than a surprise party?"

I thought I was just coming over to spend a couple hours with Rachel, now I'm spending it with everyone I love. "Thank you princess."

"Anything for you, Niall." We kiss each other passionately.

"Guys! Get a room!" Jacob, Rachel's brother, throws a pillow at us.

"So, let's get this party started!" Mrs. Cooper says excitedly.

"Mom!" Rachel groans. Redness flows through her cheeks.