"Dare..." I smirked at that. Simon never really love doing dares.

"I want you to let Magnus put some glitters on you..." Maia smirked. I remember how Simon hated glitters, so bad that we pulled a joke on him.

"Not again..." He muttered as Magnus grabbed some glitters in his bag. I swear that guy always brings glitters with him. Soon Simon was covered with glitters and looking at us like he had a plan. But his eyes landed on me and Jace.

"Jace, Truth or Dare..." Jace smirks and told him Dare. I was biting my lip so hard that I don't really know what to do. Izzy squealed and looked at me.

"I want you to play nervous with Clary..." My jaw drops. I mean gosh it's bad enough that I've been sober for some time, and now the sexual tension is pretty much high, and he'll make it worst.

"You'll pay for this Lewis..." I glared at him, as Jace positioned himself in front of me. I swear I hate this. I'm going to die.

"Ready Red?" He asked with his sexy voice. Now I'm getting nervous. I only nodded in response. He started by caressing my cheeks softly, I shook my head. He bites his lip as his hands went down to my jaw to my neck. I shook my head, Damn Seriously I am NERVOUS. I thought to myself. I can see Izzy's face like she's winning or something. Jace leans down just right in front of my face, stopped just inches from my lips, looking into my green eyes, I gulped. I shook my head. He smirked as he brought down his hands to my shoulder, touching my sides to my bra line softly, I shook my head. Nope I am not giving him the satisfaction. He chuckled, then he did something that made me really nervous as I let out a gasp. 

"I guess we're done here..." He whispered in my ears. I sighed. Damn did he really put his hands there? He really did, he grasped my waist under my shirt. I groaned, But boy, his calloused yet warm hands made me horny. I shook my head. As he take a seat, grinning at me.

"Isabelle, truth or Dare..." Jace ask.

"Truth. "

"Have you ever tried the back door with Simon?"

"Yes...."

"Oh by the Angel..." I muttered. Am I the only one here haven't tried it? I mean it's grossed I thought to myself.. But I have gay friends so yeah, yeah I thought to myself.. Jace looked at me like he's reading me, yet again he smirked. Thinking that he made me feel so nervous.

"Ohh Why don't we play, Never have I ever this time?" Izzy told us. I just agreed with her, given the fact that she won't stop unless we agreed. We were about to start when my phone rang. It was Will, I excused myself, and took the call. I smiled.

"Hey beautiful..."  He greeted me. I chuckle, I can't get enough of that.

"Hey to you, too. What's up?" I asked him. I looked back at them, I can see Izzy's and Jace's expression looking at me curiously.

"I heard that, you finally decided to meet them..." He asked

"Yeah, it's been a while. Maybe we should grab some lunch too..." I told him.

"Yea, maybe we should. Where are you guys tonight?"

"Malibu. Oh I've met your cousin. Boy, he's arrogant as you.." I hear him chuckle on the other side.

"Yeah, Well. He is. So Monday maybe?"

"Yeah, I'll give you a call. Bye, Will.."

"Bye..."

"Who was it?" Izzy asked me as soon as I plopped on the seat.

"It was Will..." I told them. Izzy raised her eyebrows at me.

"He was just asking me about you guys."

"Right. So I'll start first..." Izzy said, as she think it through what she haven't really done. Her eyes glows like she'd remember something. She looks at us. More like grinning.

"Never, have I ever, done it on an airplane bathroom..." I snorted but drank my drink away. Too my surprise it was only me and Jace who did it. I laughed, William and I had been together for two years when we did that, it was actually the first time we did it, and I don't really know why I was horny that flight to Vegas.

"Oh by the angel..."

"Never, have I ever, tried the back door..." They all drank. I smirked at them. Geez. Even Jace had tried it, They all looked at me.

"Seriously, red? You haven't?" Jace asked away. I rolled my eyes.

"Never have I ever had a threesome..." Maia blurted out. Oh boy, I gulped and drank my drink. They all looked at me with a shock on their faces. I shrugged.

"I'm surprise Will hasn't told anyone of you..." I told them.

"Oh by the angel. When did that happen?" Izzy squealed.

"His birthday. I met this hot chick, it's a present..." I told them. Jace's jaw dropped that it was my time to smirked at him.

"I'm surprised you haven't done it, goldie..." I told him, looking at him like he's my prey. He looks taken a back at first, and I can see how he gulped so hard and smirked at me.

"Maybe, I'll try it with you..." Now this time I gulped. But I cracked a smile anyway.

"Oh By the Angel.  How come you never told me this.." Izzy muttered exasperatedly like it's the end of the world that I didn't told her about a lot of my sex life. I shrugged.

"Well... " She was looking at me, like I should continue. I rolled my eyes,

"Seriously? You want me to tell you this now?" I asked her, with all of this people around us. Not that I mind just that, Jace is here. We're not that close enough for him to know about my sex life. Izzy nodded glaring at me.

"What? It's not like you didn't know my sexual fluidity..." I told her. I hear Magnus, Alec and Jordan's gasps. I'm surprise Magnus hasn't sense it before. I mean he's super gay that he can sense everything.

"I'm not gay, alright. I just know how to look which is which. I mean if Izzy's not related to Will, and not dating Simon that moment. Boy, I'm gonna ask her..." I told them with confidence. Izzy's jaw dropped at that, I smirked at her and winked.

"Tell me, I heard it wrong?" Simon muttered mostly to himself. I chuckled.

"Simon! You've been my best friend since forever. You know about this..."

"So that's why, when Helen kissed you, you were blushing as hell..." Alec accused me like I did something wrong. Boy, those old days. I shook my head.

"Seriously, can we stop talking about this..." I told them. We all ended up laughing.

X

Hi. So I've been re writing and continuing this story of mine. So I hope you enjoy reading. 

If you have any suggestion of what filler you wanna see, just DM me or comment. 

xoxo