"I agree tho, I look handsome in 14" Höwedes said and they all laughed.

"Please, I am the prettiest, for real. Look at these abs." Müller said lifting his shirt but all of the boys laughed at them.

"Come on man, stop doing that. You're embarrassing yourself." Shkodran said.

"Really? So do you think you have better than mine?" Müller asked.

Shkodran stood from his seat and walked slowly towards the group that were talking about FIFA 14 and lifted his shirt revealing a great six pack. All of the boys started booing Thomas and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." He said turning around.

"Give me a high 5."Mats said to Shkodran and he high fived Mats.

"This is crazy." Trapp said to Loris and he nodded.

"I know I can't believe we were called for this." Loris said.

"Yeah well, don't get too excited, Roman and Ter are injured, that's why they called us." Kevin said to Loris while looking thru the window.

"I don't like to think that way tho." Loris said and Kevin looked at him sarcastically.

"I mean... they could have called Zieler but they called us instead right? Also Ralf Fährmann, you know.. There's too many of them." Loris spoke.

"Yeah well, said like that-

"Guys guys, what do you think is a better place for having vacation Ibiza or Miami?" Marco asked Loris and Kevin.

"You know it's Miami, you just don't want to admit it." Mesut said to Marco.

"I don't know I guess, I like Croatia better actually." Kevin said.

Loris was looking at them questioningly.

"I like Hawaii, sorry." He spoke and Marco rolled his eyes.

"It's Ibiza, they just don't want to admit it."

"Can I offer you something to drink boys?" The stewardess asked to one of the groups.

"Ja, I want a coca-cola light please." Bastian said.

"Same here." Neuer said.

"I want some water, please." Benedikt said.

"Water too." Shkodran said.

"Okay I'll bring it to you right away." The stewardess said and disappeared thru the corridor.

"She's hot." Müller said.

"Fuck, you're married." Boateng told him but Müller shrugged.

"I know and she's still hot." Müller muttered.

***

"Oh my god it's been what? 3 days since we're here?" Mario asked André but he ignored him.

Mario turned around to see what he was doing.

"What the fuck, great, now he's sleeping. This is perfect." He said and rolled his eyes.

Mario stood from his seat and walked thru the corridor to get to the first cab, he saw some of the players talking, some of them were watching movies and other sleeping.

"Yo, Toni." He said to Kross who was watching a movie.

"What are you watching man?" He asked taking a seat next to him.

"Avengers and Ultron something -He said removing his earphones - wanna?" He asked and Mario nodded.

Toni shared his other earphone with Mario while they were watching the movie.

"Love birds." Mesut whispered to them while passing by near them, but they didn't listen to him.

"How's your leg?" The doctor of the German national team, who was on the plane with the boys, asked Loris.

"Better than never." He replied with a thumb up.

"I am glad to hear that, because that was a serious injury." The doctor told him.

"I know. I was out for 6 weeks but now I am back and stronger sir." He said with a big smile.

"Perfect." The doctor, Ernesto Parra, said.

"Oh my god, what is the captain doing outside his cabin?" Erik asked the girl next to him.

"Don't worry. That's normal." She said with a big smile.

"What the fu- but who's driving this thing?" He asked and she laughed.

First of all it's not "driving" it's "flying" and second this type of planes has automatic pilot, so you shouldn't be worried." She said and he nodded.

"I thought you were afraid of planes." Erik told her.

"I am, I am just trying to look cool so you stop being so afraid." She said and they both looked at each other and burst in laugh.

"Even tho this is one of the safest means of transport. It's more likely that you die struck by lightning than by crashing a -

The plane began to falter and the lights came on and went out. Some of the players who were standing fell to the ground and others on the seats. The compartments opened and some of the suitcases fell off. There were screaming and despair.

"Get ready for the crash in 5" A voice resounded.

The captain was running towards his cabin but the door was stuck.

"4" The voice continued.

The stewardess ran to help a Ilkay with his seatbelt but a strong jolt of the plane, pushed her to the floor.

"3"

"Oh fuck fuck fuck." Someone was screaming.

"Please!" Another cry was heard

"2"

The bags were all over the floor. Some of the players were still fighting with their seat belts. It was midnight probably, so the sky was black so as the water that you could see really near thru the windows. Suddenly all the lights were off.

"1"