One: Oceania

" I fucking hate fucking planes." Müller muttered

" Stop Thomas, you're acting like a child." Kroos said to him

" Maybe because I am?"- He said and rolled his eyes.

"Are you girls afraid?"- He asked while smirking.

The two boys rolled his eyes and got into the plane. Since it was a private flight, only the German NT would be travelling today.

"I don't understand why Australia is so fucking far." Bastian said, while placing his handbag in the compartments of the plane.

"Guys, please take your sits, we'll be taking off in a couple of minutes." The pilot said on the microphone.

"Have you ever thought why are we so fucking far from Australia instead?" Jerome said while passing by Bastian.

Bastian pushed him away and they both laughed. Jerome took his seat and placed his handbag on top.

"I don't care for real. I'm just going to break up with her once I am back at München." Mario told his teammate André, while they were looking for his seats.

"Are you sure?" André asked while checking the number on his ticket.

"You moron, you know this is a private flight and you can actually sit in whichever seat you like?"Mario asked him and he seemed doubtfully.

"Come on man." Mario told him and he followed him.

"WE TAKE OFF IN 5 MINUTES, PLEASE, CHECK YOUR SEATBELTS." The voice of the captain resounded on the plane.

"Miss, excuse me, I think I am having trouble with my seatbelt." Müller said to the stewardess and suddenly all the boys started booing him.

"Shut the fuck up!" He exclaimed.

"Sir'i'll help you right away." She said and helped Thomas.

"I'll just seat here." Erik said to the doctor's assistant, she smiled and moved her purse.

"Of course." She said gently and he smiled back. "Is everyone ready?" The stewardess asked and all of the boys nodded.

"Sorry, I am late." Reus said while running thru the halls.

"Mr. Reus we almost take off without you." The stewardess said and he smiled.

"Sorry, we were on the phone." Loris said while running behind him.

They took their seats on the back of the plane and they buckled their belts.

The stewardess gave the correct indications but nobody paid attention as usual, they have taken so many flights in theirs lives that they already know the procedure by themselves.

The plane took off and soon they were on the air.

"Now you can unlock your seat belts and you can walk in the cab." The captain said.

"We'll have more than 20h so make yourselves at home." The captain added.

Automatically all of the boys unlocked their seat belts and some of then stood and started talking.

"Are you okay?" Erik asked the girl next to him and she nodded.

"I just- I am - Planes just makes me sick." She finished and they both nodded at the same time.

"That happens to me as well." He said.

"Oh please. You know Fifa 14 is way better than 15." Mario told his teammates.