Chapter 94 Bleepblbleebleep

Start from the beginning

And so finally we got our break.

I slumped into my chair and drank a sip of water and finished it within a few gulps. I never realized that I was this thirsty. Like seriously how did the ahgases know that we were working here today.

I sighed. We had to come tomorrow too. Haih. It's going to be more tiring..

I looked around. Everyone was busy eating or just lying down.

I looked everywhere.

"Where's Min Ae?" I asked. They all looked at each other.

"Molla."

"I haven't seen her in a while." Joy said.

"She left me all alone." Jackson pouted.

"She's probably slacking away." Seul Gi said and I shook my head.

"She won't do that." Brooklyn and I said in unison and Brooklyn threw a murderous look at Seul Gi.

"Come to think of it I haven't seen her in a while too." Kelvin said and they all nodded.

I told out my phone and dialed for her.

Ring.Ring.Ring.

I went to the counter and found her phone there.

I looked around. Where is Min Ae? Where is her? Was she kidnapped by saseng fans?

"Did anyone see Min Ae?" JB stood up and asked around.

I could feel my heart beating faster. Did something happen to her?

"Min Ae!! Min Ae!"

Before we knew it, we were all looking for Min Ae. She was nowhere to be found. Brooklyn and Kelvin searched for her putside and we went through the storage, the backrooms everywhere.

"Maybe she went somewhere without telling us." JR said and I growled.

"No she won't. She won't do something lile this." I snapped.

"It's a possibility. Calm down hyung." JR said and I totally snapped.

"How can I calm down? We have been looking her for 45minutes and she's nowhere to be found." I said desparately. I was never so helpless before. I was always the one in control. But Min Ae always made me lose it.

I sat down at the table and ruffled my hair. Calm down Mark.

Think Mark. Don't act impulsively. Think.

"When was the last time anyone saw her?"I asked.

"I think she said something about getting fries or something." Kelvin answered.

"Ahh! I remembered. She was going to get some orange juice and fries. Come to think of it, I think it was the last time I seen her. I volunteered to help her but she told me to stay." Jackson said and I had a bad feeling.A bad omen.

"Where are those stored?" I asked Brooklyn.

"The freezer." She answered.