Chapter 47

Chapter Forty-Seven

“Argh I’m going to miss you, these 4 week holidays are always bittersweet,” Sarah said, gripping me hard.

“I’m going to miss you and your dirty jokes too,” I said with a sad smile, we were only breaking up for a month but still seemed quite a long time.

“God you guys, going all soppy,” Kimberley laughed.

“Oi it’s okay for you, you’re going home together,” Sarah laughed, pulling Kimberley in to a hug.

“Do you want her then?”

“Kimberley!” I shrieked, “I’m not some dog you can pass around,” I frowned, crossing my arms.

“Ohh, I think I’ll get out of here, before I witness make up sex,” Sarah cackled.

“Don’t worry Sarah there will be no make up sex,” I smirked, causing an adorable pout from Kim.

“Aww I’m sorry, you know I was only joking,” she said, putting her arm around my waist and flashing a gorgeous smile, making me swoon slightly.

“Okay, now I’m defiantly leaving,” Sarah laughed, pulling on her suitcase towards the dorm door.

“Wait, we’ll following, we got to see Nadine and Nics,” Kimberley said dragging me towards the door.

“I don’t think they are interested in girls or threesomes I’m afraid Kimbo,” Sarah cackled again, quickly turning to a squeal when Kimberley hit her, maybe a bit to hard.

“Kimbo you *Female Dog*,” Sarah frowned, rubbing her arm.

“Well don’t be mean then,” Kim smirked.

“Oi, is she like this with you?” Sarah asked me.

“Always,” I smiled as we approached Nadine and Nicola with their cases.

“Oi, You litt-,” Kimberley was quickly stopped.

“Not another tiff please,” Sarah said seriously before throwing her arms around Nadine and Nicola.

“Are you trying to strangle us Sarah?” Nadine laughed, rubbing her neck as Sarah released her and Nicola.

“I’m just showing my love,” Sarah shrugged.

“Well I appreciate the thought, just not the broken neck,” Nicola smiled. “Where are your cases guys?” Nicola asked us.

“Oh well our train isn’t until a bit later, so not brought them down,”

“Fair enough,” smiled Nicola, before gripping me and Kim in a hug, “Going to miss you lovebirds.”

“Aww babe,” I smiled. “A month will fly by though honest,” I smiled, giving her arm a rub.

“Come here you,” Nadine smiled as she wrapped her arms around me, “Have a great time off together,” she smiled at me and Kim, I felt as if I was leaving for my honeymoon!

“We will don’t worry,” smiled Kim, discreetly winking at me. Well what she thought was a discreet wink.

“Oh my god, please don’t tell me I was the only one to see that, Kimbo actually winked at Cheryl after that comment,”

“Don’t be silly, no I didn’t,” protested Kimberley, getting slightly flushed.

Nadine rolled her eyes, “I swear all she thinks about is sex, let’s get her out of here,” she said to Nicola, “Bye guys, give us a text, let us know what you’re up to,”

“But not literally,” Sarah winked.

“Sarah! What is wrong with you?” Nicola laughed, as they walked out of the common room, as we waved them goodbye.

“They are absolutely mad,” I laughed.

“Mad in a good way?”

“In a very good way,” I smiled.

“I have a surprise for you before we go baby,” smiled Kimberley.

“What? Why?”

“Aha,” she smiled, whipping her tie off and putting it over my eyes, while I tried to struggle it off.

“Kimberley, arrgh *Duck* my eye.. what are you doing to us?” I couldn’t help but smile slightly as she tightened the tie around my head.

“Is  that tight enough?” She asked.

“Well depends, if your trying to cut the circulation off in my head, then it’s perfect,” I teased.

“Good,” she said cheekily, I suddenly didn’t like it that I couldn’t see anything.  “Take my hand babe,” she said as I felt her hand grip mine.

“Walsh, where are we going?” I asked.

“Shh you will see in a bit,” she said, leading me gently towards what I assume was the door.

“Well don’t let me fall down the stairs or anything will you?” I asked, unsure.

“Babe, would I really?”

“No comment,” I chuckled.

She led me down corridors, down stairs and into a place which smelt very familiar, I felt her hand leave mine, “wait there as second,” I smiled, as I knew where we were already. I head music come on, the music that was on when I tried to teach Kim to dance, the day we first kissed.

I felt her breath near me again and she untied the tie from my head, letting it slip down my neck and kissed me softly, “Kim baby, what is all this for?” I asked.

“It’s just to show you how much I love you, and how meeting you has made this the best school term ever, and well I chose to do it here, because this is special to us in here isn’t it?” She smiled.

“Really special,” I smiled. “Come on then,” I said, moving my hands into our dance position, with some reluctance I feel she moved her hands into position and started to move around the room with me, even if I was dragging her, just like last time.

Just as she was getting into it, I stopped, she frowned, “why have you stopped?”

I sat down on the floor, “because I want it exactly like last time,” I smiled as she lowered herself to the floor and kissed me with the same tenderness she had the first time, our positions reversed.

“I love you Walsh,”

“I love you more Tweedles.”