Chapter 4

Chapter Four

"It's safe to come out now Cheryl," Kimberely laughed from the other side of the door.

I opened the door, "thanks for the heads up this time," I said finding myself laughing, not something I thought was very likely in this place. "Urr Kimberley?"

"Yeah," She answered whilst attempting to make her bed. 

"Do you think you could, umm, take me down to breakfast, just I have no idea where I'm going?" I asked, a wave of shyness passing over me. 

She turned to face me, she had a really nice smile, "Of course babe, you can sit with us- I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, but sure I'l take you down," She rambled again. Bless.

"Thankyou, Do we need to wake Sarah?" I asked, pointing to the lump that was formed under the duvet.

"Haha, Oh no, not if you got a death wish, she'l slowly make her way down, trust," She giggled. "Are you ready then?"

"I'm ready," I said heading to the door, "lead the way," I said letting her step out the door infront of me.

"Thanks, now watch this," She had a glint in her eye, she held onto the handle of the door that was not quite shut yet and slammed it shut, she pulled my arm, making me run to the door at the end of the corridor,

"You *Ducking* twat Kimberley!" Could be heard from the dorm, causing us to burst into laughter.

We carried on walking out of the common room, "That never ever gets old," She laughed.

"Not for you maybe, but I'm sure it does for her," I giggled.

"Haha, maybe, but we don't care about that," She continued laughing. "Your see that alot, guaranteed," She smiled at me.

"Ohh I dunno' I won't be here for long,"

"Why's that?" She asked in suprise.

"Well you heard my phone call home, just miss home," I said glumly.

"Ohh right, well I understand, It took me a while to get used to it too, you should stay, you never know you might like it," She smiled at me, whilst we made our way down endless corridors.

"Maybe," I answered, in an unconvincing tone. "What are you studying here anyway?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Ohh me? I'm doing Drama, theatre studies to be exact, I love like performing and things like that," Her face lit up, she clearly did. "What about you?" She asked.

"Aww thats really cool, I think you'd be good at that," She smiled. "Well for the little time I will be here, I'm doing dance,"

"Thats weird, I actually thought you might be here for that," She said as we entered a massive hall, with a buffet style thing at the front and lots of tables in amongst.

"Really!? How did you guess?" I asked.

"Don't know, just got that look about ya,'" She giggled whilst scanning the tables, looking for the other girls I presumed.

"KIMBERLEY...KIMBERLEY OVER HERE," A red head was shouting from across the hall. Kimberley made her way over, I awkwardly hung behind until she turned back at me and waved me over to sit down with the other girls around a fair sized table.

"Cheryl, this is Nadine," She pointed to a tall, slim, long dirty blonde girl," And this is Nicola," She pointed to the red haired girl who had called her over.

"Hiya," The red head smiled at me.

"Hows yous doing?" Nadine asked, in an Irish drool. 

"I'm fine thanks," I smiled, these girls didn't seem to bad I guess for now.