Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty-Three

“That was amazing babe,” Kim said, as I leaned in for a last kiss and settled myself lying on her bare stomach, drawing circles with my fingertips around her belly button.

“It was wasn’t it,” I smiled, agreeing and turning my head slightly to kiss her toned stomach. She tenderly ran her hand through my hair, I wanted to stay in the moment for ever.

“You don’t regret it or anything then?” She asked quietly.

“No of course not, why would I?”

“I don’t know, just big thing isn’t it, can’t go back now,” she said, her hand still running through my hair.

“I don’t want to go back though,” I admitted. “Do you?”  She let go of my hair and grabbed my hands, pulling me up to her level, still very much naked and looked me in the eye,

“Never,” she leaned in and gave me a lingering kiss.

“I’m cold,” I sighed as I broke from the kiss.

“Aww babe,” she said, moving closer into me and pulling the blanket over us, all the way over our heads.

“Much better,” I smiled, instantly becoming warmer underneath the duvet. “Did you ever think this would happen?”

“Did I think I would of just slept with the grumpy girl who said we were all spoilt bitches on the first day and fallen in love with her? No I didn’t,” she giggled.

“You’ve fallen in love with me?” I asked smiling, tickling underneath her chin slightly.

“Yeah.. I thought  you knew that,” she smiled.

“Well always nice to hear it face to face,” I smiled, earning a kiss from her. “I’ve fallen in love with you too by the way,”

“Oh of course you have,” she said cheekily.

“I have,” I leaned in again, in my opinion a minute without her lips was a minute wasted.

We just stared at each other for a bit, taking in each others warmth still recovering from our nights entertainment, giving each other kisses when we felt like it, I was glad it was Sunday the next day, we weren’t going to be sleeping until quite late. My mind wondered back to home, I wondered how Andrew was, but I knew if anything awful had happened then Mum would of called me, I guess I would just have to wait until tomorrow, I just prayed he would be okay,

“Tell me our future,” Kim suddenly said, breaking my thoughts, taking me back a little bit.

“There’s an ‘our’ future?” I asked with a smile, both still underneath the blanket.

“Well yeah, if you want there to be,” she suddenly looked embarrassed.

“I want there to be,” I reassured her with a kiss.

“Well good, tell me about it then,” she smiled, moving her naked form closer.

“Well, we’ll leave here and you will get a job on stage singing one of those god awful songs off your ipod,” I giggled.

“Oi!” She said with a light poke, there amazing songs, you’d like the theatre, I’ll have to take you,”

“Is that a promise?”

“That’s a promise, carry on!”

“Alright alright, well yeah your get a job doing that, I will be a backing dancer for the best artists around and will eventually open up my own dance school.” I smiled, liking the ability to dream.

“What and call it Tweedles?” We both went into fits of laughter.

“No not call it Tweedles,” I laughed. “The name is to be decided,” I laughed a bit more. “And all this will go on whilst we get a flat in the city. Not so big that I’m scared every time you’re out that someone’s hiding in the rooms, but not to small so that we crowd each other, I know how hard it will be for you to resist me in a confined space.” I laughed.

“Too true, but you need to exercise modesty,” she laughed.

“Your turn now,” I said, egging her onto complete the story.

“Okay, well and in the flat we can have a pet, a kitten-,”

“Not a kitten,” I interrupted.

“Okay, a puppy then,” I smiled my approval, “So that if I’m away, it can protect you,” she smiled, pleased at her own plan.

“Well will be like having the real thing anyway,” I teased.

“Oi!” she shouted, earning me another poke. “Calling me a Dog Tweedle?”

“Never,” I replied, leaning in for a kiss in apology, which she accepted.

“Okay, but aswell as a puppy, we gotta have a hamster or something,”

“alright alright, a hamster is fine,” I gave my approval.

“Good, now are you going to let me finish?” she asked, to which I nodded. “Good, well then yeah we got our pets, and we’ll have a really cool modern front room, with a plasma t.v screen, but only a small sofa, so we can snuggle up every night, under a duvet and watch our favourite trashy t.v and movies, just us,” she smiled.

“That sounds perfect. Now what about our bedroom,” I winked.

“Aww well we can only have two single beds in two separate rooms I’m afraid,” she teased, seeing my look of mock horror she redeemed herself, “I’m joking babe, we’ll have a double bed, but again which isn’t to big or to small, so enough room to snuggle, enough room to spread,”

“That sounded bad,” I giggled, “enough room to spread,” I laughed again.

“Oh it did didn’t it? Haha, oh well, lets not lie, it’s true for the both ways I’m thinking of,” she winked.

“That better be a promise!” I laughed, catching a whiff of her scent, breathing it in deeply.

“Oh it is,” she winked. “And I can cook you things every night, I’m good at cooking,” she smiled.

“Good because I’m crap, if it was my way we’d be having beans on toast every night,” I laughed.

“See we’re made for each other, we compliment each other,” she said cutely making me laugh.

“Our future is perfect babe,” I whispered, now being serious.

“I really want it though babe, I’m not just saying it,” she said, equally as serious.

“I know, I want it too,” I said leaning in again.

“But you know what babe, as we’re on our own for the night, we should make the most of it,” she said, raising her eyebrows playfully.

“How do you mean?” I teased, knowing exactly what she meant.

“You know what I mean,” she said, climbing on top of me and kissing me gently.

“Well I’m glad I’m not the only sex maniac in the room,” I laughed in between the kisses.

“Oh babe your not, just give me a wall,” she laughed.

I knew I wouldn’t be getting much sleep tonight.