Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty-Nine

“Wheyyy!”  Sarah applauded, coming into view behind me from the mirror in front of me. “I’ve never been down to these dance things before, what’s with all the mirrors?”

“So you can see what your dancing like. What are you doing here anyway?” I asked.

“Oh I’m not alone,” She nodded her head towards the double doors, stood there was Kimberley, looking gorgeous as ever. I wish I could just go up to her and kiss her, but probably not the most appropriate timing.

“Oh heya,” I smiled, maybe a bit to much. “Come in then, why you waiting by the door,”

“Because she wanted to let you dance, wanted to perv on you more like,” Sarah laughed. “Why are you here now anyway, it’s after hours, dinner is soon.”

“Yeah I know, but I just like to make sure I’ve got the moves right,” I said, fanning my face with my hand. “And well Walsh must appreciate my moves then,”

“Too right I do,” Kim winked, walking into the studio to where Sarah and I were stood.  “That was amazing babe, again,” she smiled, my heart fluttered.

“Again? When else have you been down here?” Sarah asked Kim.

“I came down here before holidays, you know just to spy on her,” she teased Sarah.

“Oh, what other secret meetings do you have that I don’t know about eh,”

“You have no idea,” I laughed, eager to change the subject, it was getting into to much dangerous territory for my liking. “We going back up for dinner then? I best get changed first,” I said, pulling at my sweaty vest top. As we walked out of the studio.

“I’ll come with you-“Kimberley said quickly, Sarah still seemed oblivious.

“Okay, well you two go up and then meet us when you’re done, sound good? – Oh and I almost forgot, party Friday night, up for it?”

“Up for it,” Kim replied. That could be interesting.  “See you in a bit,”

**********************************************************************************

“I love talking to you like this,” Kim whispered to me as we shared a few snatched kisses in the dorm, knowing the girls were waiting for us.

“I agree,” I said, leaning in once more, wrapping my arms around Kim’s waist. “But I have to get changed, otherwise we’ll be checked on,” I giggled, resting my forehead against hers.

“We’ll carry this on later though yeah?” Kimberley asked.

“Depends,” I teased, our foreheads still resting against each others.

“On what?”

“How I feel,” I teased again.

“Do you want our first lovers tiff?” Kimberley smiled, backing away slightly but holding on to my hands.

“We’ve already had it remember,” I said referring to earlier events, to which she blushed slightly,

“Cheryl, I’m-“

“Walsh, shh, it’s worth it now,” I reassured her with a kiss. “But I really have to quickly change, two sec’s babe.

I don’t know really why I went into the bathroom to get ready, me and Kim were more then ‘friends’ now, but somehow it didn’t feel right, not just yet anyway. She smiled as I walked back into the dorm, now with my uniform on, struggling to do my tie.

“Come here,” she said, walking towards me and batting my hands away from my tie. She did my tie, the look on her face as she did just made me realise how beautiful she really was, “All done,” she smiled.

“Thank you,” I whispered.

“What’s wrong?” she asked at my quietness.

“Nothing atall,” I smiled, kissing her softly on the lips. “Come on,” I said, grabbing her hands and leading her towards the door, “And do try and keep your hands off me when we’re in public,” I giggled.

“Oh I can’t promise anything,” she giggled back.

*********************************************************************************

“Night guys,” Sarah called from her bed, even though me and Kimberley had no intention of sleeping just yet. “Glad your back to nice Kimbo aswell,” Sarah chucked to herself, after much teasing over dinner at Kim’s grumpy stage.

“Night,” Kimberley said through gritted teeth, making me and Sarah laugh.

I lay there, knowing she was doing exactly the same, waiting for the so called signal. The good thing about Sarah was that we never had to wait for long, when her breathing became relaxed, I did my normal routine, waiting for a bit, just to be sure, when I was sure Sarah was fast asleep, I creeped out of my bed, into my new favourite place, into Kimberley’s.

“Hey baby,” I whispered, as I lay myself down next to the wall.

“Hey,” she replied in a whisper, “We haven’t done this in ages,” she said, turning around to face me, placing her hand on my cheek.

“Well I didn’t think it would of been appropriate of me to hop in yesterday, I thought you might literally kick us out,” I giggled quietly.

She squirmed slightly out of embarrassment, “Cheryl, I-,”

“Walsh, I’ve told you it doesn’t matter now,” I whispered, placing my arm on her hip and trailing circles with my fingernails.

“No, but I want to explain, I just got scared. Like we’d had such good chats over the holidays and after our last phone call, I like kind of realised that I might like you, like you, you know? And it scared me, thank god you pushed it out of me,”

“You shoulda just told us, I thought it was obvious how I felt, after the kiss in the studio, I couldn’t stop thinking about it,” I admitted.

“Well I am a good kisser,” She giggled quietly.

“I’ll need some more proof please,” I whispered.

“Take as much proof as you want,” she whispered back before pushing the back of my head towards hers gently with her hand and meeting me with her lips. Our tongues dancing together for I have no idea how long, time didn’t matter when we were together. The kisses became more passionate though, until she was on top of me, my hands slipping underneath her tshirt for a second, she pulled away slightly, I could still feel her breath on my face when she whispered,

“I do want you, you know, it’s just not here, it’s to weird with Sarah in the room,”

“Babe don’t worry, I completely get that, I want you to though, badly” I winked, pushing her off my gently and taking her in my arms.

“You can have me forever babe,”  she whispered snuggling into my arms, whilst I closed my eyes.