Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty-One

I woke up, next to Kim of course with a thumping head. Trying to piece the night before together I could barely remember a thing, but sure enough certain events came back into my mind. Kim.Wall.Kissing.Hands. Oh sh!t.  She must think I’m some kind of sex maniac, what was I playing at, wanting to go at it in a crummy alley way, what must she think of me. I lifted my head up slightly to look at her, sleeping peacefully, looking beautiful as always, noticing Sarah was asleep under her own duvet, I gave Kim a quick peck on the lips, hoping she didn’t think I was weird this morning. She stirred slightly, reacting to my kiss, but I to be honest I didn’t feel bad, I wanted to know what she thought of me.  She squinted before opening her eyes, I probably wasn’t helping her thoughts about me, leaning over her whilst she was sleeping, looking like some kind of stalker, but I hoped she would see the cute side.

“Hey,” she whispered, smiling.

“Hey babe,” I whispered, narrowing my eyes slightly, trying to work out her emotions.

“What?”

“Your not mad at me?” I asked.

“Mad at you? For what?” She asked, seeming bemused.

“Because I was a bit of a maniac last night,”  I whispered, wary Sarah was in the room, although fast asleep.

She giggled quietly obviously figuring out what I was talking about, “ohh that,” she smiled, making me squirm, noticing my discomfort  she reached her hand around my ear, stroking it softly. “Why would I be mad babe? It’s a compliment,” she winked.

“Yeah but, I don’t want you to think, I’m you know – like that,” I whispered honestly.

“Babe,” she pushed my head down towards hers with her hand, kissing me gently. “I want it just as much as you do – even if I don’t push you up against brick walls,” she giggled and I couldn’t help return it.

“Shut up, it wasn’t my fault,” I protested in between the giggles.

“Well who’s fault was it then?” She whispered, smiling.

“Yours,” I shot back, returning the smile.

“How?” she asked, bewildered.

“Well you looked –“ I stopped myself before I blushed.

“Looked what?” She asked smugly.

I gave in, ready for the blushes, “you looked amazing alright,” sure enough they came.

“Aww baby,” she smiled, “I could say the same,” leaning up again to kiss me, which I returned gratefully.  “I can’t wait for tonight,” she whispered after, staring deep into my eyes, her one comment causing me to gulp and tingle.

“Neither can I,” I whispered back, pulling her in for another kiss, this one lingering on for longer then the last, not that I’m complaining. We sprang apart when Sarah’s phone started to ring, she rolled over to answer it, swearing alot.

“Hello? sh!t, I’m sorry mum... I know...I know , I’m sorry I’ll be down in ten minutes,”  She jumped out of bed rushing into the bathroom with some clothes, “sh!t,”

“Sarah, what’s going on?” Kimberley asked her voice sounding slightly amused as she sat up, crossing her legs and pulling the blanket over them and me.

“Well I was meant to be out of here at 10,” Sarah shouted from the bathroom, “And what time is it now?”

Kimberley looked at her phone, as did I “It’s now 10.30,” we said together.

“Exactly, sh!t *Ducking* *Duck*,” Sarah ran back into the room, packing some things into bag, “Right ladies I will see you tomorrow night, if my mother hasn’t killed me by then. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” she giggled approaching the door.

“We won’t,” Kimberley replied as Sarah shut the door. “Not yet anyway,” taking me by surprise and sitting herself on top of me, forcing me gently down onto her pillow, kissing me sweetly.

“Now who’s irresistible,” I giggled, in between kisses.

“You,” she said cutely, leaning in again. “I have bad news though,” she said, breaking from the kiss for a second.

“What,” I frowned, not sure what I was going to hear.

“I’ve got rehearsals, starting in about 15 minutes,” she sighed, capturing my lips once more.

“On,” *kiss* “A,” *kiss* “Saturday?”

“I’m afraid so,” she said softly as we followed the same routine as my previous sentence.

“Dam,” I surfaced stopping for air more then anything.

“But baby, we have tonight and I should only be a couple hours,” she smiled, kissing my forehead before getting up from the bed.

“Well maybe I can just about cope,” I giggled, watching her curvy form enter the bathroom.

“We’ll see,” she giggled back.