Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty

It was Friday the evening of the party. I was at my happiest I had ever been in my whole life, since me and Kimberley ‘got together’ on Monday, we’ve been stealing time together and snatching kisses. It being secret is kind of fun in a way, but I admit, every time we’re in company and she’s talking, sometimes all I can do is stare at her lips, wanting nothing more then them to be on my own. Tonight no doubt will be no different.

“Is Kimberley in the bathroom?” Nadine asked as she sat down on my bed with a bottle of barcardi, followed by Nicola who did the same on Kimberley’s bed.

“Aye she is,” I replied, taking a bottle for myself.

“I think I’m rubbing off on her you know,” Sarah said, “I mean how many times is it that Kimberley is ready last?”

“That’s actually worryingly true,” Nicola smiled. “Maybe you should limit your time with her,”

“Maybe I should,” Sarah agreed, earning laughs from us all, as we all turned our heads as the bathroom door opened Kimberley appearing from behind it.  *Ducking* hell.  She looked amazing , she was wearing a figure hugging black dress that showed off her perfect curves, with a zip down the front, dark tights and some killer heels. Her loosely curled, blonde hair falling at her shoulders, I was sat on the floor looking up at her, probably gawping, but for a moment I didn’t care.

“You know that bathroom door is very thin, I can hear everything you say,” Kimberley laughed, grabbing herself a bottle.

“Don’t know what your talking about,” Sarah smiled innocently. Kimberley raising her eyebrows at her.

“Babe that dress is gorgeous,” Nadine directed at Kimberley.

“Yeah it is,” Nicola added. “I’ve never seen you wear it before,”

“Yeah neither have I,” Nadine replied looking at Kim, “Who you trying to impress Kimbo?”

Kimberley went bright red as I just say there in silence, still in amazement of how good she looked, I don’t know if I trusted myself with her, especially after I had had a drink.  “Well I’m afraid your never know,”

“Well aslong as it ain’t that Martin, I don’t care,” Nicola said.

“Here here,” agreed Sarah.

“Oh don’t worry, its defiantly not him.” Kim let her gaze drop to me for a second. “Are you alright?” she asked me, as I was still in a daze.

“Uhh yeah- sure- course,” I stuttered out.

“Gees, how many have you had girl?” Nadine asked me.

“No I’m fine honest,” I smiled, trying to reassure everyone.

Everyone seemed satisfied by my answer and started to talk about different things again, all whilst the alcohol was flowing. I was finding it hard to take my eyes off her.

“.....So yeah I don’t know how I’m going to cope drinking two nights in a row,” I woke from my thoughts to hear the end of Sarah’s sentence.

“What? Why are you drinking two nights in a row?” I asked her.

“Weren’t you listening? I’ve got to go to a wedding back home tomorrow, coming back Sunday night. It’s going to kill me,”

“Your not here tomorrow night then?” Kimberley asked like she hadn’t been paying much attention to what Sarah had been saying.

“I’m afraid not ladies,” Sarah laughed, taking a sip of her drink. My eyes meeting Kimberley’s with the same intense stare. 

“Shall we get going?” Nicola asked.

I reluctantly tore my eyes away from her to answer Nicola, “Yeah come on, let’s go, and don’t forget the drink!” I said, taking a few bottles in my hands.

*****************************************************************************

What was that sleazy guy trying to do with my Kimberley? He’d been following her around like a fly all night, she always shook him off, but I still didn’t like him looking at her in that way. I made my way onto the dance floor, the drink in me making me dizzy, I pushed the guy maybe a little bit to hard, pulling Kimberley gently into our own space on the floor. She rested her arms on my shoulders, smiling broadly, I put my hands on her hips, trying to make it look as innocent as possible, but it was hard when she looked that good and I was this drunk. I never took my eyes from hers until I spun round, now placing her hands on my hips. I could feel her breath on my neck from where she was so close, making me tingle all over, we grinded to the loud, energetic beat, simultaneously running my hands through my hair. Her lips briefly touched my neck, enough to send me crazy, I couldn’t stand it anymore, I needed her.  I stopped abruptly, grabbing one of her hands with mine, the alcohol in me taking over all my inhibitions and dragged her towards the door; she didn’t need much dragging though.

I led her to the small, deserted, alley way to the side of the house, dragging her into the deep darkness of it and pushed her a little to forcefully then I would have liked against the cold brick wall, but I tried to make up for it by my next actions. Her lips met mine, kissing passionately, roughly, sometimes breaking the kiss, so eager to get to the next one, I couldn’t get enough of her, her moaning into my mouth sending me wild. I began to kiss her neck earning more beautiful moans from her, but I soon returned to her lips. So desperate for her, I ran my hands up underneath her tight dress, placing my hands on the rim of her tights, ready to slide underneath them, when her hands met mine and pulled them gently away.

“Babe,” she moaned, barely stopping from our kiss. “Babe,” she said again.

“I want you,” I whispered in-between kisses, daring to put my hands up her dress again.

“I want you too-you know I do, but do you really want our first time to be here? In this alley way? And I want you to maybe remember it,” she said softl, breaking completly from the kiss and now holding my hands.

I agreed with her, but it didn’t mean I was happy, “I’m not drunk,” I scowled, unable to resist kissing her neck again.

“Of course your not, but even so, I’m taking you home babe.” She said, bringing my head up and meeting my lips with hers, to which I had no arguments against, as I was starting to feel slightly ill now.

“Alright alright,” I couldn’t help but stumble as I stepped back, she caught me just in time, “Take me home babe,”